Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST170

FOCUS03ST170

Hi guys i have a nice st 170 03 plate and want to give her a bit off a boost in the bhp but i have heard there is not much that can be done the st170 :angry: i have added a K&N typhoon induction kit and a 4" scorpion cat back system so far is there any thing else i can do that could take me to near 200 bhp mark or over without having to fit a turbo charger lol :lol::lol::lol: any suggetions greatly appriciated......

Hi mate, with your mods and a remap you will have around 190bhp..

steve

sr-performance.co.uk

Really that sounds good how much would i be looking at for a re map and if i added a bluefin aswell would that knock on the door of 200bhp :lol::lol:

Hi mate,

have a look on chippeduk.com they do a ST3 hand unit same as a bluefin but better, also comes with a choice of maps as well. price is £399 inc vat. price of a remap depends on who is near you and what they charge mate.. hope this info helps?

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys i have a nice st 170 03 plate and want to give her a bit off a boost in the bhp but i have heard there is not much that can be done the st170 :angry: i have added a K&N typhoon induction kit and a 4" scorpion cat back system so far is there any thing else i can do that could take me to near 200 bhp mark or over without having to fit a turbo charger lol :lol::lol::lol: any suggetions greatly appriciated......

I have an st170 fitted with a k&n induction full magnex exhaust and a milltek large bore flexi pipe and sports 200 cell cat,also have a superchips bluefin fitted and its pushing 210 bhp. The standard ford cat and flexi pipe are real power restrictors,ditch these and it will go like stink,mine does. Pumaspeed in Wakefield do the pipes and cats and really know what their doing. Hope this helps.........

post-5690-1240095388_thumb.jpg

Hi neil sounds like you got yours well sorted now..

if you do want a remap i am a mobile EvolutionChips installer and do them at a very good price.. :)

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
I have an st170 fitted with a k&n induction full magnex exhaust and a milltek large bore flexi pipe and sports 200 cell cat,also have a superchips bluefin fitted and its pushing 210 bhp. The standard ford cat and flexi pipe are real power restrictors,ditch these and it will go like stink,mine does. Pumaspeed in Wakefield do the pipes and cats and really know what their doing. Hope this helps.........

Thank you very much that sounds good to me ill enquire into it any other tips you have a smart focus cheers again

Hi neil sounds like you got yours well sorted now..

if you do want a remap i am a mobile EvolutionChips installer and do them at a very good price.. :)

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

lol how much u charge and would u travel as far as inverness lol

Hi mate,

your just an ickle bit too far for me to travel to you.. :)

i am a Evolutionchips installer and if you look on there website they have installers up your way..

thanks for the offer though mate :)

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

Boost it man.....if the ST170 has the same motor as the SVT....(i believe thats the same one just US spec for us) They have a factory built motor. Good for closer to 300bhp with some boost. NA is fun but once you taste boost in a focus let me tel you....you won't go back

I have the 3 door hatchback 2.0 model and for 2k (my money) i was able to turbo my car and have it tuned and am making 300whp in my beast.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club