Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arriving soon

greenymk7

well my new fiesta will be arriving soon, got no idea when as ford have been crap with the dates and not kept me updated other than an expected delivery date to the dealer of 4-4-09.

i went for the Zetec S TDCI in panther black (bring on the cleaning) and now i just hate waiting arrrrrrrgh

well my new fiesta will be arriving soon, got no idea when as ford have been crap with the dates and not kept me updated other than an expected delivery date to the dealer of 4-4-09.

i went for the Zetec S TDCI in panther black (bring on the cleaning) and now i just hate waiting arrrrrrrgh

I know how you feel. And many others on this forum know how I feel (I've been being impatient - I'm ordering tomorrow).

Car sounds nice. Get some pictures when you can :D P.s. I saw a VERY dirty panther black Zetec S at my local showroom the other day, and it still looked amazing!

lol thats alright then but i will probs clean it every week anyway, im abit of a nerd wen it comes to cleaning my car :lol:

a week away and its goin super slow, i keep lookin at pictures and went to the garage in mansfield the other day just to have a look around oops :lol:

I am sure it wont be tooo long lol, We only had to wait a couple of weeks as ours was already built and in the holding depot, I have Zetec S petrol in Frozen White and on 8th April its going to Mountune to have the engine upgrade and exterior appearance pack fitted and I am so excited, so I know how you feel about waiting. x

I am sure it wont be tooo long lol, We only had to wait a couple of weeks as ours was already built and in the holding depot, I have Zetec S petrol in Frozen White and on 8th April its going to Mountune to have the engine upgrade and exterior appearance pack fitted and I am so excited, so I know how you feel about waiting. x

You're just a poser Michelle lol ;) :) (Am only jealous!)

well ford have managed to !Removed! me off a treat, said its going to take 11 days to register the car and get it down to me. also they said they will have to drive it 200 miles from newcastle as they cant get a transporter that day.

as you may think i have gone crazy at them and not heard back since!!!

11 days to register!!! mine was done on the day the tax was too - tell them you will leave it and watch them get it sorted out asap

Mine was done the same day the car was in. Car came in at about 10 and was complete and picked it up at 4!

I was seriously considering having the upgrade although I wasn't bothered about the exterior bits etc and I would have booked it in by now except for the fact that yesterday I got told that I (and the rest of my colleagues) had to take a 10% reduction in pay. I'd just got my head round it and today we've been told it could be as much as 20%.

That's ****ed that idea then for now anyway but I'd appreciate your thoughts when the work's done as to how it really does affect the performance / economy etc.

I've read all the tests etc but a personal honest view point might mean beans on toast for a few weeks and an upgrade!!!

There's just one snag with that theory--my Janet wouldn't be too impressed and you know how we appreciate you girls........ :)

I'd have to do my own ironing and washing and cooking and cleaning........... ;)

Sorry to hear your news about reduction in your wage, we had a small scare over the christmas period (just after we took delivery of the new car) as redundancy's were made,luckily for me I was moved elsewhere within the company - then moved back again when they realised they had made too many redundancies!!!! at least it means I can now do two different jobs and hopefully made myself more indespensible.

I will give you my honest opinion of the upgrade, have had mixed reactions when telling people, some have said yuck it looks horrid and why bother spending more money others have said wow go for it lol

See my OH didnt have to talk me round as I love my cars as much has him and am a 40yr old boy racer at heart lol. Just treat Janet nice, make sure you put the loo seat down, take the rubbish out, make cups of tea, offer to massage her feet hee hee and I am sure she will agree too!

I wish my OH gave a damn. The conversation went something like

"Laurie, I've ordered it. Guess what colour?"

reaction was "Oh shush I'm playing with skip (the cat!)".

That said I do go on to her about the car more than I go on here about it! SHOCK!

lol. All the best with your delivery mate.

I ordered a new Fiesta from Inchcape in Bracknell on the 16th January. Still waiting :/

It's been delayed three times now. The latest excuse being that the 3rd party transport company won't send out half-empty transporters any more, so I have to wait for a full one. I'm guessing that means the car is sat at some docks somewhere...

It's getting annoying now!

I got a 1.6TiVCT Titanium with Dress Up Kit and Tech Pack in Sea Grey.

I ordered a new Fiesta from Inchcape in Bracknell on the 16th January. Still waiting :/

It's been delayed three times now. The latest excuse being that the 3rd party transport company won't send out half-empty transporters any more, so I have to wait for a full one. I'm guessing that means the car is sat at some docks somewhere...

It's getting annoying now!

I got a 1.6TiVCT Titanium with Dress Up Kit and Tech Pack in Sea Grey.

Nice spec ogryn and definitely worth the wait so just be patient............... B)

Sorry to hear your news about reduction in your wage, we had a small scare over the christmas period (just after we took delivery of the new car) as redundancy's were made,luckily for me I was moved elsewhere within the company - then moved back again when they realised they had made too many redundancies!!!! at least it means I can now do two different jobs and hopefully made myself more indespensible.

I will give you my honest opinion of the upgrade, have had mixed reactions when telling people, some have said yuck it looks horrid and why bother spending more money others have said wow go for it lol

See my OH didnt have to talk me round as I love my cars as much has him and am a 40yr old boy racer at heart lol. Just treat Janet nice, make sure you put the loo seat down, take the rubbish out, make cups of tea, offer to massage her feet hee hee and I am sure she will agree too!

Your OH is lucky to have someone like you who's as mental about cars as he is!

You're right though, I'll just have to pamper her even more I guess.............. ;)

Never thought about massaging her feet though!

Seriously, you are so right about making yourself as indispensable as possible--that's the key to staying in work and whilst 10-20% is a big hit, it's still a job and that's the important thing to focus on at present.

I guess I'll have to buy her an exceptionally good birthday pressie now........ B)

Ive worked in my job for 15 years and so had a lot of people who got made redundant so length of service didnt even come into it, I just keep my head down now and work as hard as I can, a pay cut is tough but like you said its still a job, my OH runs his own valeting business and has done for 6 years, he has some very loyal regular customers but obviously they are only a customer whilst they can afford it, having your car valeted is a luxury and one of the first to cut out when the going gets tough, just need to ride the recession waves and come out the other side in one piece (hopefully).

I am so looking forward to the upgrade now, today I was stuck in traffic and my little car was turning heads with the slow moving traffic in the other direction, cannot wait to see the looks I get when I am all pimped up lol, what an attention seeker eh?

Maybe Janet would like some flowers brought unexpectantly lol - good luck x

and my little car was turning heads with the slow moving traffic in the other direction, cannot wait to see the looks I get when I am all pimped up lol, what an attention seeker eh?

Maybe Janet would like some flowers brought unexpectantly lol - good luck x

Good idea but I think I might have to take her out for dinner as well.

I should find out tomorrow just how much of a cut it'll be so, fingers crossed, I might even get away with a bunch of daffs and fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy down the road! ;)

Can't wait to see the pics of yours when it's been done--don't suppose I'm the only one either............ B)