Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta transmissions

Dave_The_Rave

Hello first of all I am new on here so please forgive me if this has been asked before.

But does anyone know if ford will bring out a 1.6 automatic transmission to it’s new fiesta range I notice they only have a 1.4 which is rather dire. I feel if they increased this they would pull off even more sales, or are they waiting too see how popular the automatic transmission 1.4 will do before deciding the fate of a 1.6 transmission if anyone knows then please answer.

Ps: looking to buy a ford fiesta but in a titanium range if they bring out a 1.6 auto. (oh yeh panther black looks very nice too)

Kind regards

Dave.

1.6 vvti (i think) sweet but i went to the dealers a few days ago and e said to me a 1.6 auto is available on the old shape so im sure they would do a 6 spd in gud tym

1.6 vvti (i think) sweet but i went to the dealers a few days ago and e said to me a 1.6 auto is available on the old shape so im sure they would do a 6 spd in gud tym

many thanks for taking the time to reply. :D

many thanks for taking the time to reply. :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club