Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who drives an older fiesta?

Pimp My Ride

I was wondering how many people on here actually have an older fiesta, most seem to have mk6's onwards so wondering if people will have the knowledge for any questions I may have.

I have found a few forums such as www.fiestaguides.co.uk and UFKN and southeastfiestas.darkbb.com but was wondering because got a few mods coming up and would be looking for advice.

Cheers guys

I had a mk5 before my mk7. my oh is a motorsport mechanic with a mk5 with a mod'd fiesta could ask him if you want advice x

I have a mk3 and it is hard to find places that have the information. Check out the other sites I posted as they are good with information.

What is the best thing to take the glue off after debadging?

Fiesta in the park? Aint that in a horse racing course this year..which would make it Fiesta in the grass feild :lol:

Ive got a 2001 Fiesta Black, What do you have?

I love my older style fezzy, cant beat it mate !

The special edition fiesta looks *stunning* in the sun, what a nice little car!

i have an e reg xr2 love it had a mk3 fez turbo but sold it

i have an e reg xr2 love it had a mk3 fez turbo but sold it

I used to have a "C" reg XR2 in red--they were quick for their time--although you don't see many about nowadays.

What colour's yours?

Mine is a mk3 1995 reg that if were honest I will be the last owner of this car I think which sucks so I'm not gonna put anymore money into it and scrap it soonly.

Dave The Rave are you registered as daverave on fiestaguides.co.uk??

Mine is a mk3 1995 reg that if were honest I will be the last owner of this car I think which sucks so I'm not gonna put anymore money into it and scrap it soonly.

Dave The Rave are you registered as daverave on fiestaguides.co.uk??

Nope. :huh: lol

• 2 months later...
I used to have a "C" reg XR2 in red--they were quick for their time--although you don't see many about nowadays.

What colour's yours?

hi mate yeah sorry for such a long wait in repling yeah mines silver im the 2nd owner its just got to 84000 miles i think ive had it about 8 yrs now or more

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club