Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Call Her A Ford Focus, I Call Her Julia!

mixmasterlooney

That is pretty awesome!!

What model is that radio / headunit you have?

• Like 1

That is pretty awesome!!

What model is that radio / headunit you have?

Head unit is ford stock system called Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX

im liking that looks good

Thank you very much

Anymore info on that head unit? I cant seem to find anything related apart from some manuals on eBay!

• Like 1

Anymore info on that head unit? I cant seem to find anything related apart from some manuals on eBay!

It's not easy finding one for sale in the UK but i had a quick look on the german eBay page and look what i found!!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Navigation-SD-2013-Teleatlas-TomTom-TravelPilot-FX-Focus-C-Max-KUGA-Mondeo-S-Max-/281158994864

It's in superb condition! and very cheap, the seller post to europe and has 100% feedback

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fitting of auto wipers and light has become a very drawn out mod, today went well not exactly finished but it's all coming along nicely.

Julia fresh outta the shower

r5kf.jpg

• Like 3

Fitting of auto wipers and light has become a very drawn out mod, today went well not exactly finished but it's all coming along nicely.

Julia fresh outta the shower

r5kf.jpg

NSFW!
  • Like 2

NSFW!

:D Nothing like a bit of skin

Really neat ride buddy...

Thank you Steve, alot of work has gone into it thus far :D

• Like 3

looking good

Thank you bro, lots more coming stay tuned ;- )

• Like 1

My new tax disc holder, 3 quid from Halfords. Now i no longer need to tell my passenger no smoking allowed within 3 meters of Julia

wfyw.jpg

• Like 1

After all the excitement of completing the auto lights/wipers and auto mirror mod i finally got my car into ford for the strange grinding sound on take off. Ford said it's a tracking issue now it's much back and forth regarding warranty with my none ford manufacture warranty all in all my julia is spending the night at ford can't say i'm not jealous having my girl at another mans garage over night.

Had a minor problem with my off side wing mirror indicator not working all the time, ford said it's condensation affecting the bulb connections

Sucks i have no car for today and most likely tomo.

Thumbs up to eBay ben seeing another FOC member on the road

• Like 1

After all the excitement of completing the auto lights/wipers and auto mirror mod i finally got my car into ford for the strange grinding sound on take off. Ford said it's a tracking issue now it's much back and forth regarding warranty with my none ford manufacture warranty all in all my julia is spending the night at ford can't say i'm not jealous having my girl at another mans garage over night.

Had a minor problem with my off side wing mirror indicator not working all the time, ford said it's condensation affecting the bulb connections

Sucks i have no car for today and most likely tomo.

Thumbs up to ebay ben seeing another FOC member on the road

Hahaha, isn't it ironic, we both checking out eachothers cars today lolol. I'm like oh that's Kurt haha ;)

• Like 1

Hope to see your new osrams in person soon mate.

Slight update... an entire week has gone by without my car, got it back today. Traveling has been a total nightmare.

Anyways due to payment complications between my warranty company and Ford, my car has been at ford for the week collecting dust, i got it back today and still... the problem exist sound noise on taking off, starting to think it's clutch related.

Ford has done nearly £300 pounds worth of work changing track rod ends and all sorts curing nothing! booked in next month for more investigating of this sound noise on take off.

My problem is that the car makes a rubbing sound taking off going through the bite point at a certain rpm it's very faint and hard to figure out where it's coming from.

Until this is finally sorted mods will almost be none existence to maintain my warranty

• Like 1

Hope to see your new osrams in person soon mate.

Slight update... an entire week has gone by without my car, got it back today. Traveling has been a total nightmare.

Anyways due to payment complications between my warranty company and Ford, my car has been at ford for the week collecting dust, i got it back today and still... the problem exist sound noise on taking off, starting to think it's clutch related.

Ford has done nearly £300 pounds worth of work changing track rod ends and all sorts curing nothing! booked in next month for more investigating of this sound noise on take off.

My problem is that the car makes a rubbing sound taking off going through the bite point at a certain rpm it's very faint and hard to figure out where it's coming from.

Until this is finally sorted mods will almost be none existence to maintain my warranty

Sucks about all the hassle you are having mate. Sorry to hear that.

Whenever your free drop me a msg ;) Hope it gets sorted soon.

• Like 1

Sucks about all the hassle you are having mate. Sorry to hear that.

Whenever your free drop me a msg ;) Hope it gets sorted soon.

Thanks bud

hope your issue gets sorted out soon fella.

sorry to hear about the hastle you having not good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although for now any fitting of parts is pretty much on hold i have started gathering parts for my next big mod HID xenon headlamps retrofit with self leveling and washers.

I got the most expensive and difficult to source parts today for a whopping deal less than half the regular eBay prices.

Front ST bumper with holes for jet washers

ce34.jpg

HID Xenon headlights

ieid.jpg

Sadly these headlights are not adaptive for cornering that would have been a big bonus, can't ask too much now!

Got all ballast and bulbs it's literally as it is right now a straight plug and play.

Next parts needed to complete this mod are much easier and cheaper to source

Washer jets + hose and pump

Washer bottle with 3 outlets and 2 pumps

Self leveling sensors

I think i will get these from ford

PROJECT STD! stay tuned ;)

Installed the HID headlamps for a test run of how they fit and look, gotta say it looks damn sexy with DRL's and the bulbs are around 4100K which is the whitest xenon colour you can get, exact colour to LED.

The headlamp ballast got in a clash with the DRL wiring and looms just under the headlight i moved it all and sorted it no biggy i do like the look of the ZS bumper with DRL's and xenon therefore i have decided to keep my ZS bumper rather than fitting the ST bumper for now. will complete this retrofit mod with ZS bumper

post-43258-0-44139400-1382894755_thumb.j

post-43258-0-58788100-1382894772_thumb.j

post-43258-0-23082100-1382894785_thumb.j

post-43258-0-91483600-1382894798_thumb.j

• Like 2

Like this thread :D How long did it take to fit the DRLs mate. I think this is my next mod

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Like this thread :D How long did it take to fit the DRLs mate. I think this is my next mod

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

Took about half hour to do mate was easy straight forward and wiring was simple.

Deffo do it dude it had a nice look to the car, i love it

post-43258-0-74440100-1382898144_thumb.j

• Like 3

Took about half hour to do mate was easy straight forward and wiring was simple.

Deffo do it dude it had a nice look to the car, i love it

Yeah they look really neat. Did you use the guide on here or just figure it out yourself coz preee's guide adds a switch in the cockpit. Is it just a case of scotchlocking onto the existing lighting loom as I aint bothered about a switch- I want them on when the ignition is on. Soz for thread jacking

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club