Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

very nice...out of curiousity did you heat up the sticky bit on the back or the front lol my rear one doesnt stick down at the bottom but its not noticable....

• Like 1

very nice...out of curiousity did you heat up the sticky bit on the back or the front lol my rear one doesnt stick down at the bottom but its not noticable....

Thanks buddie :)

i heated it up gel side ( font way ) towards the hair dryer.

ah my rear on is stuck on perfect just over heated it and gone bobbly ... front one slightly off from the bottom though but like yours cant notice it at all until close up and looking ..

• Like 1

if you did choose to get the wheel covers aswel it might be worth heating up from the back to protect the face from bubbling

• Like 1

Just ordered myself one of these
Bee sting aerial :-)

(CRAP DIDN'T WORK)

post-42643-0-55983100-1372043158_thumb.j

• Like 1

Just ordered myself one of these , will colour code it !!

image.jpg

Bee sting aerial :-)

may find your signal will be null with that mate

few members have fitted the ford stamped richbrook aerial and said the same so you may find yourself fitting a signal booster

• Like 1

may find your signal will be null with that mate

few members have fitted the ford stamped richbrook aerial and said the same so you may find yourself fitting a signal booster

Aaaah balls!

Thanks for the heads up...

• Like 1

Aaaah balls!

Thanks for the heads up...

sorry dude

did a quick search on the forums for old topics, was gonna link but its just the odd comment in random threads

but basically the jist of it is a few members have fitted bee sting/stubby aerials, mainly the richbrook one which I myself was gonna get, till other members said how dramatically poorer the reception quality was. Some immediately removed it n revered back to stock, some tried fitting a signal booster whatever they are called

• Like 1

liking the over lays fella and pedals fella might get a set of pedals for mine but not sure yet

• Like 1

liking the over lays fella and pedals fella might get a set of pedals for mine but not sure yet

Thanks buddie yeah chuffed with them well happy with the colour choice !

Go for the pedals a nice cheap mod easy to fit ..why not ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Team heko wind deflectors ordered !
You dont How excited I am for these bits of plastic lol

Little things...

• Like 1

Lol im the same any package in the post im like a little schoolboy. Focus looks mint mate keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Tell me about it !
Thanks buddie , lots more to go yet , its going to be never ending until I get myself an ST ;-) which will be a long way of yet lol

• Like 2

Team heko wind deflectors ordered !

You dont How excited I am for these bits of plastic lol

Little things

What made you go for the hekos and not the climair? Just wondering as I'm currently stuck between the two!

• Like 1

What made you go for the hekos and not the climair? Just wondering as I'm currently stuck between the two!

Just cheaper but I have heard they are good still

• Like 1

Just cheaper but I have heard they are good still

They are definitely a quality product i had hekos on my mk1 focus, couldnt fault them! The climairs seem to flare out slightly more and lower (from looking at pics) the Hekos come in a darker tint which is nicer! Ahhh might try climair for comparison sake!

• Like 1

Team heko wind deflectors arrived today, waking up to a parcel is great!!

Very easy to fit, I used the clips on all windows just for satisfaction that they wouldn't fall out.

Got a bit snap happy...

post-42643-0-24955800-1373989303_thumb.j

post-42643-0-85746300-1373989335_thumb.j

post-42643-0-06157400-1373989405_thumb.j

post-42643-0-38454900-1373989471_thumb.j

post-42643-0-46510900-1373989581_thumb.j

post-42643-0-60205600-1373989636_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looks great! Can't wait to get my windows tinted (hopefully next week) so i can order some. I want to do it in order - window tint - FOC stickers - wind deflectors. Haha cant wait!

• Like 2

Looks great! Can't wait to get my windows tinted (hopefully next week) so i can order some. I want to do it in order - window tint - FOC stickers - wind deflectors. Haha cant wait!

Thanks mate, it's all coming together slowly but surely ! (Same with yours as I have just seen)

The FOC vinyl is on my list too... Along with lots of other bits and bobs

I really need to crack on with buying the rest of the zetec s body kit..

I love it , it's great fun... Just my monthly budget doesn't allow me to get a lot at once so I really am having to spread it out..I like to save money too you see and I am fairly right with my money !!

• Like 1

I like the look of those deflectors, have you got a link to them.

• Like 2

Thanks mate, it's all coming together slowly but surely ! (Same with yours as I have just seen)

The FOC vinyl is on my list too... Along with lots of other bits and bobs

I really need to crack on with buying the rest of the zetec s body kit..

I love it , it's great fun... Just my monthly budget doesn't allow me to get a lot at once so I really am having to spread it out..I like to save money too you see and I am fairly right with my money !!

Yep as with me! Money is always tight! Literally working my !Removed! off at the moment trying to pay for things! I would love to start upgrading my body kit but wouldnt quite know what to look for - I suppose that saves me money!

Balls-ed up an order the other from DMB - order Ford stickers to go on my mud flaps (they are ford ones) but only one came through - I then realised it was just for one! Haha so gonna order another now :)

• Like 1

New future mods

- I sleek smart looking sun trip
- rear fog conversion to euro style reverse light with red bulb so its still a fog light but has a symmetrical look (many others have done this) but i will then have them tinted
(Picture) (These are not tints but will look a bit like this, also this hasn't had the conversion in this picture, this is another forum members car I hope they don't mind )
post-42643-0-53012800-1374178322_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A bit of delay on the fog conversion mod , but all sorted now reverse unit now on the way... Again lol

These turned up today ready for the conversion!

post-42643-0-06333900-1376131031_thumb.j

£10.99 for 2, someone recommended them and I saw their pictures and look really bright

Still going for the reverse and fog tints when conversion complete..

Hopefully get some more mods going soon, since I got my misses her new car not purchased much, but that is going to change now :-P

• Like 1

A bit of delay on the fog conversion mod , but all sorted now reverse unit now on the way... Again lol

These turned up today ready for the conversion!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

£10.99 for 2, someone recommended them and I saw their pictures and look really bright

Still going for the reverse and fog tints when conversion complete..

Hopefully get some more mods going soon, since I got my misses her new car not purchased much, but that is going to change now :-P

Looking good mate,

Do they replace the complete fog unit?

And do they have a H11 socket on the rear?

If not you can purchase a H11 socket with loom to make them a straight fit without cutting factory loom,

Looking good mate,

Do they replace the complete fog unit?

And do they have a H11 socket on the rear?

If not you can purchase a H11 socket with loom to make them a straight fit without cutting factory loom,

Do what replace the complete fog unit?

Ah don't say that Lenny !! Lol don't want any Agro for a simple mod lol!

I will look later,

Someone on here told me these where the ones that they got and I think the fit straight into it... So I hope so

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club