Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

This means i'm not the only one who's bothered by the empty lens area at the ends of the DRL's then.

It looks good from the photo, i wonder how visible the tape is? is it even possible to paint the plastic lens?

Yeah I have changed my mind on them since the time I got them, they don't look standard enough...

With regards to the spraying there's only one way to find out :-P if not I have some others in my watch list on eBay this is just a money saving idea to try first ...

• Like 1

Your DRL's seems to have alot of silver around the lens, these are the ones i have from this seller

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09-FORD-FOCUS-4D-Sedan-DRL-WHITE-LED-FOGLIGHT-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHT-LAMPS-/320923946094?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab88ecc6e

No silver surroundings, only the ends that bother me, i could spray it i suppose... but before that i will try to heat up some electrical tape and see how well it merges

y1pn.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Abit off topic, but recently sold the KA that we got for the misses due to a fair few issues with it and have now got her a mini and must admit it's lovely we have already purchased her a few mods and she has a long list her self of what she wants! I don't know where she gets her modding ideas from ........ LOL

Due to this I haven't had time or the money to get myself much for my motor.. Only a white LED light to replace the existing standard yellow Reverse light which should be here Soon will put pics up of the difference when done...

Apart from this nothing :-(

I have my eye on a zetec s spoiler though and will grab that if I can get a bargain !!

• Like 1

Well so much for fitting the led reverse neither of the two bulbs that came today worked! Not even a current was found when I tested them !!

• Like 1

Well so much for fitting the led reverse neither of the two bulbs that came today worked! Not even a current was found when I tested them !!

Sorry to hear that mate,

Did you purchase the cree bulbs from china?

They have records of being bad mate, I recommended alltronix.co.uk

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that mate,

Did you purchase the cree bulbs from china?

They have records of being bad mate, I recommended alltronix.co.uk

I got them from a uk company only because I couldn't be bothered to wait 2-3weeks for a bulb!

Ok thanks Lenny I will have a browse :-)

• Like 3

I got them from a uk company only because I couldn't be bothered to wait 2-3weeks for a bulb!

Ok thanks Lenny I will have a browse :-)

A uk company?

Seems its now a gamble purchasing them from any seller mate, used to be only the china supplier was bad now its uk aswell,

Worries me because I plan to purchase two in the coming weeks,

I'll use alltronix.co.uk then myself too, they were the first supplier of cree in the uk so they should have genuine stock,

There a bit pricey compared to others but guaranteed genuine cree so I suppose cheaper than alltronix is false economy really.

• Like 2

Just won an ST spoiler

Needs to be sprayed as its ST Orange, Shame really its in mint condition.

Also need to purchase the brake light for it...

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

No worries Ollie! Looks proper smart! Glad you like it :D

• Like 3

Good job, works with privacy glass rather well mate

• Like 2

Good job, works with privacy glass rather well mate

Thanks , now debating of I should fly eye my tail lights too..

• Like 3

The misses went out today so I had a few of hours of fun with my other loved one!

Gave her a nice clean and then used the clay bar to finish her off!! She LOVED IT ... Now I am knackered...

post-42643-138452622294_thumb.jpg

post-42643-13845262353_thumb.jpg

post-42643-138452626329_thumb.jpg

post-42643-138452627738_thumb.jpg

post-42643-138452629152_thumb.jpg

post-42643-138452631254_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice mate, any link to those sidelights, they look mint.

Yeah they are surprisingly good!

Only thing is they are from china so delivery is a while but well worth it for the price I paid ;-)

Here you go mate -

http://bit.ly/1aZjbBB

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE -

just wanted to post some recent goings on and my future mod list...

Sooo.... i was going to sell the ST spoiler I got due to it not having a brake light with it and finding it a nightmare to come across one and actually win one eBay!!! however today I had some good news. A seller that was recently selling a clear brake light offered me a second chance to buy due to the original winner dropping out.. so i grabbed that straight away.. therefore no longer selling The spoiler and will be getting it re sprayed...the clear light should hopefully look great :)

I have also come to the decision of having my roof wrapped gloss black BUT i am going to attempt this with my dad and a mate for £30 so if we get it right i will be saving myself £120.. while and if we succeed in doing this i will then take of my existing aerial and and replace it with a gloss black shark fin aerial which should look pretty smart !!

I will also be purchasing the ST honeycomb upper grille as i have just found out that they are surprisingly reasonably priced from fords...again hopefully i wont muck this up and break the bonnet lock... i will be following TDCI's guide very carefully whist I do this... also while i am doing this i will be colour coding my bonnet lip so it blend in nicely :)

And fitting Fly eyes on my taillight (simple job really)

With my B'day coming up (10th Dec) Hopefully i will be getting help on the purchases to get me going, i was meant to be getting a new spoiler with brake light but obviously i dont need that anymore so hopefully i will be getting a Triple R Front splitter....Lets wait and see

Soo in a list of what i still have to do and want;

-Spoiler re spray and Fitting
-ST honeycomb Upper Grille
-Colour Code Bonnet Lip
-Roof wrapped Gloss Black With Shark Fin Aerial

-Fly Eye Taillights
-Triple R Front Splitter
-ZS Side Skirts
-Mud Guards
-ST alloys
-Dual Exhaust

cheaper mods will also be purchased such as forum stickers :P ...

i hope you are as excited as me to see the results :)

• Like 1

Looks like some exciting times ahead of you mate! Look forward to seeing the results

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Looks like some exciting times ahead of you mate! Look forward to seeing the results

So am I !!

All in good time though, no rush.... i just wanted other to know whats to come..

• Like 1

So I am a little but jealous of my misses Dads car.... Sounds so good but can't get the vid on here...shame it's not clean.. His car cleaner is away this weekend !!! post-42643-138590698019_thumb.jpgpost-42643-13859070144_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm still planning on buying one... Just gotta find the right one lol!

Lovely car!

• Like 1

Fly eye vinyl came today will be putting that on this week at some point..

Had some red LED Bulbs kicking around so I did this..post-42643-138600725097_thumb.jpg

Replaced them for the two side light next to the main interior light..

Turn them on whilst driving at night to set the mood... Not to bright either when driving..

• Like 1

Had some red LED bulbs kicking around so I did this..{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByFord OC1386007248.036991.jpg

Replaced them for the two side light next to the main interior light..

Turn them on whilst driving at night to set the mood... Not to bright either when driving..

How romantic...
  • Like 1