Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

Fly eye vinyl came today will be putting that on this week at some point..

Had some red LED bulbs kicking around so I did this..attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1386007248.036991.jpg

Replaced them for the two side light next to the main interior light..

Turn them on whilst driving at night to set the mood... Not to bright either when driving..

Haha naughty, be careful, I thought you can get into trouble by driving with your interior lights on?

• Like 1

Haha naughty, be careful, I thought you can get into trouble by driving with your interior lights on?

Yeah I have heard that too.. But these literally are not that bright at all.. Just give a slight red glow in the car..no vision is effected at all...

Be careful where you park up with them on .

You could have a very intresting time explaning things to the Gf. or the missus .

Red lights ?? Amesterdam ?? wink wink

• Like 2

I have a zetec S spoiler for sale - add in for sale section :-)

Today I fitted the fly eyes on to the rear taillights

They look pretty smart a few creases in the lower corner but it was pretty much impossible to get that perfect due to the angle of the light

Any ways here are some pics :-)

post-42643-138624778884_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138624780204_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138624781248_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138624782609_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138624783666_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

And carbon wrapped these...

Don't know if I like them ... But it's to late as I snapped some of the tabs on them :-(

Do they look tacky?

WTF I would be !Removed!!, like that was a satisfactory way of packaging, should have been in a box! Bet you are gutted, its just going to delay things if nothing else

WTF I would be !Removed!!, like that was a satisfactory way of packaging, should have been in a box! Bet you are gutted, its just going to delay things if nothing else

Yeah I am indeed,

other than being in half it was mint which is even more annoying !!

Oh no it was boxed too...

post-42643-138633681663_thumb.jpg

Full refund given ! So Got a free brake light and looms out of it though..

• Like 2

yeah thats not boxed mate, there is no rigidity its just been wrapped in cardboard - poor packaging, the way courier companies throws sttuff about thats never going to cut it as they are pretty fragile those spoliers. Good news on the refund. Stick the spoiler together and make a shelf for your room or summat lol

Do you still have the orange one? should be able to get that professionally sprayed fairly cheap, then you have the brake light and loom

• Like 2

yeah thats not boxed mate, there is no rigidity its just been wrapped in cardboard - poor packaging, the way courier companies throws sttuff about thats never going to cut it as they are pretty fragile those spoliers. Good news on the refund. Stick the spoiler together and make a shelf for your room or summat lol

Do you still have the orange one? should be able to get that professionally sprayed fairly cheap, then you have the brake light and loom

yeah true....

i know they dealt with the matter well.. asked for the pictures and then straight away a refund...

i do still have the orange one yea. so i may do that ...i am not sure how much it would cost to be honest.. or should i just buy a Brand New one ? with everything with it all the clips and what not?

Was meant to receive the smoked brake light to but that hasn't arrived been a week now 24hr Deliv ?? !!!!!

• Like 1

Mate I am still waiting for some bulbs that were bought from a place 6 miles away a week later - My DRL's came from Taiwan quicker than that!

Cant gumble if they sorted it quickly - stuff happens and it how they sort it that matters really

Mate I am still waiting for some bulbs that were bought from a place 6 miles away a week later - My DRL's came from Taiwan quicker than that!

Cant gumble if they sorted it quickly - stuff happens and it how they sort it that matters really

It's a joke ain't it !!

Yeah exactly !!

I will have a spoiler sorted ...one day!

• Like 2

ollie its looking good mate , have you got a link for the fly eye was not sure when you said about it but looking at the pics i love the look

• Like 1

ollie its looking good mate , have you got a link for the fly eye was not sure when you said about it but looking at the pics i love the look

Thanks mate. Yeah it's getting there now :-) shame my thread seems all over the place , bit messy. A harder read for people...

Fly eyes was just off eBay -heres the seller

browse through his items for sale to find the fly eye as you need to make the decision on how much you want..

fly eye Will look even better on your focus being black...

http://bit.ly/ZeLNQr

• Like 1

The Titanium At present 7.12.13 after a clean..
(picture not that clear)
post-42643-138643200358_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138643218718_thumb.jpg
post-42643-138643237425_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138643244641_thumb.jpg
post-42643-138643264928_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Jealous of the zs body kit :(

But all looks well!!

Get coilovers and lower it!

Ive got 17s coming having low pro tyres on them so whole thing will be the same size in the arch but the rims will just fill out.

• Like 1

Jealous of the zs body kit :(

But all looks well!!

Get coilovers and lower it!

Ive got 17s coming having low pro tyres on them so whole thing will be the same size in the arch but the rims will just fill out.

Can you see my recent pictures they don't show up for me ? Lol

Yeah still need to purchase the side skirts

Spoiler to be added soon..

Yeah I am planning on getting different alloys at some point probably the ST ones to be honest and I may lower it! I do want too... :-P

Other minor mods before the more costly ones though I think.. I.e roof wrap, upper grille and bonnet lip..

All in good time.. Don't want to get it done and be bored ;-)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dad fitted the front splitter today whilst I went to work :-)

post-42643-138763618259_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138763619547_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138763621051_thumb.jpgpost-42643-138763622336_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks awesome!

Is yours a zetec - s ? Is the lower splitter have slight gap from the grille?

The reason I ask is I've bought this splitter & planning on fitting it around the the titanium chrome ring .

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Looks awesome!

Is yours a zetec - s ? Is the lower splitter have slight gap from the grille?

The reason I ask is I've bought this splitter & planning on fitting it around the the titanium chrome ring .

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

Thank you :-)

Mines actually a titanium mate :-) bit I changed the grille to the zetec s one!

Do you mean the skirt or the actually splitter under the skirt?

The skirt - Yeah you will be able to put it on with the existing grille with the chrome fella ! :-) and if in future you wanted to change the grille you still could :-)

Merry Christmas !

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club