Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

and finally the front skirt has been fitted, very happy now :)
post-42643-0-71609100-1380304958_thumb.j

post-42643-0-49834500-1380304994_thumb.j

post-42643-0-25704600-1380305004_thumb.j

post-42643-0-99808100-1380305022_thumb.j

Next mods that i hope to get done, spray the break callipers red and get the sun strip done....

• Like 3

Looking good is that. Do you have plans to get the side skirts to finish the kit? Also have you thought about colour coding the fog light surrounds really changes the look of the front bumper.

What are you doing regards sun strip is it going to be a vinyl strip or Tint?

• Like 1

Looks great now you got the front lip and rear diffuser fitted mate,

Looking forward to seeing the sun strip fitted,

• Like 1

Looking good is that. Do you have plans to get the side skirts to finish the kit? Also have you thought about colour coding the fog light surrounds really changes the look of the front bumper.

What are you doing regards sun strip is it going to be a vinyl strip or Tint?

thanks ,

oh yes i do indeed, but i know that they are so hard to come by on eBay... i think i missed my chance when a set went for £120 :(

yeah i have thought about colour coding the fog surrounds i may do that once i purchase new DRL's i dont like mine anymore and one side lets water in !!!!

the sun strip will be tinted , not a fat one a nice sleek one :) should look good ..

• Like 3

Looks great now you got the front lip and rear diffuser fitted mate,

Looking forward to seeing the sun strip fitted,

Thanks Lenny, it makes such a big difference !!!

yeah so am i , i will get that booked in soon ..... :)

• Like 2

The car looks great dude i really like the colour of the rear diffuser

• Like 1

The car looks great dude i really like the colour of the rear diffuser

Thanks mate , yeah it's goes well

• Like 1

Booked in to get the sun strip fitted on thursday at 11am, £30 which isn't so bad at all i thought...

I wasn't sure if i should tint the rear fog and reverse so i haven't booked them in yet i need time to think... unless you guys have any thoughts on it..

heres the picture that gave me the idea,

post-42643-0-02306000-1380485069.jpg

• Like 1

Looks amazing mate, very jelly and tempted about fitting a front lip and rear diffuser, once funds allow :rolleyes:

Looks amazing mate, very jelly and tempted about fitting a front lip and rear diffuser, once funds allow :rolleyes:

Thank you :-) still a lot of work to go yet...

Yeah do go for it when you have the money makes such a difference in looks I am loving it more than ever at the minute....

Looking good so far, keep up the good work

• Like 1

Needs bigger wheels

New 18" wheels are on the list ...

What style you going for?

ST, but will be one of my later purchases along with dual exhaust as they are the pricier mods..

• Like 1

Sounds wise, could always try and nab a cheap set on eBay?

Spot on!

That's where most of my buys come from and I tend to refurb them.. That's what I have done with the body kit so far...

LOVE a bit if eBay ...

• Like 1

Sun strip fitted , bloke was sound remembered me from a few years back..

Here it is ..

post-42643-0-18911300-1380798549_thumb.j

post-42643-0-24407200-1380798600_thumb.j

post-42643-0-58936000-1380798680_thumb.j

Makes such a difference I reckon it will be one of those things I won't be able to not have on future cars!

Also he said he would fit fly eyes on the rear fog and reverse lights for £10 so will probably do that soon too...

• Like 1

Looking good! What shade of tint is it? I took my strip down to the bottom of the sensor bit in the centre of the screen but it is only a light smoke so not as noticeable as yours.

With the FlyEye is that supplying the material aswell as if so that's a great price! Look forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

Looking good! What shade of tint is it? I took my strip down to the bottom of the sensor bit in the centre of the screen but it is only a light smoke so not as noticeable as yours.

With the FlyEye is that supplying the material aswell as if so that's a great price! Look forward to seeing it.

Thanks mate.

I went for limo tint as thats what i have on the rest of the car ( minus the front windows )

I was thinking that but i wasn't sure if it would look to big..so i went for the curved strip...

yeah great price, and yeah thats with him supplying the material :) He is going to let me have a go at it too !!....

• Like 1

As the weather was bad today I took shelter in the garage and painted my callipers...

post-42643-0-27893800-1380819814_thumb.j

post-42643-0-97231600-1380819997_thumb.j

Ignore the dirty wheels.. In need of a good clean

I have also decided that i am going to spray my DRL's black as i am not keen on the silver bit on them and try and get them to look more like a standard part...

i taped them up to with black duck tape to try and get an idea of what they will look like....

post-42643-0-40650700-1380825733_thumb.j

• Like 3

Ollie i have just had someone i know come round with a set of ST wheels(no tyres) if your interested, they are in need of a refurb but they have no splits or kinks in them just kerbing

• Like 3

As the weather was bad today I took shelter in the garage and painted my callipers...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ignore the dirty wheels.. In need of a good clean

I have also decided that i am going to spray my DRL's black as i am not keen on the silver bit on them and try and get them to look more like a standard part...

i taped them up to with black duck tape to try and get an idea of what they will look like....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This means i'm not the only one who's bothered by the empty lens area at the ends of the DRL's then.

It looks good from the photo, i wonder how visible the tape is? is it even possible to paint the plastic lens?

• Like 2