Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pink Streetka Owner + Proud!

Abz91

Hi everyone, my name is Abi I am 21 and a very proud owner of a 2004 pink streetka :)

I have had my ka for just over a year and started having a few problems. I have been finding it hard to get parts for streetka's so I thought this forum could help me out (fingers crossed).

Appart from that I would just like to say I love my ford and wouldn't give it up for any other car!

Hi Abi welcome to FOC :)

• Like 1

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_ka_parts/ford_streetka_parts_79/

They're normally good for parts and all genuine Ford at discount price. If you cant find what you're looking for fill in the parts request section and they're normally able to get what you need

Thanks!

Bookmarked that straight away :D

What problems are you having?

Appart from my clutch going on friday I have also had trouble finding track rod ends, currently running on some standard KA ones which have been filed to fit my car. My dad is my mechanic and it will make his life easier if I can find the correct parts because most suppliers don't understand the difference between "KA" and "StreetKA"..

I am also looking for a hard top which will cost me less than my car is worth. :)

Welcome to the family Abi :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club