Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie To Ford

TomTitanium62

Hey all,

New guy here on F.O.C. and very much please to see all the ford fans that are out there. Anyway my names Tom and i'm a proud owner of a 2012 focus titanium 1.6TDCI that i bought 3 weeks ago and i absolutely love it. hopefully you should be able to see picture i attached if ive done it right. not the most glamorous pic but hey.

so yea, looking forward to get chatting and discussing the world of ford with everyone as this is my very first ford and looks like its not going to be my last either.

post-43938-0-50714300-1369760797_thumb.j

Hi Tom welcome to FOC nice focus any mods planned for it?

Hi mate, not in the immediate future but once my warranty runs out i intend to do an ECU remap to boost the power up, and also remove the DPF and naturally do a DPF remap.

Hi and welcome to the Forums

Sounds good how longs the warranty on it?

unfortunately its quite a while, it doesn't run out till September 2015 :( but hey, i love the car as it is for the mo. its got everything i could ask for and does everything i need it to. best car thats ever been in my family by far.

:)

• Like 1

Still theres plenty of minor mods you can do without voiding your warranty (visual mods etc) :) but they're nice cars to start off with

Definitely ! i forgot to mention a small mod that i'm going to do soon which is paint my brake calipers and drums red, which looks really nice against black. but anyway, thanks to you and everyone for a friendly welcome.

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family! I am sure you can do enough mod's that wont drive your warranty to a £0 value! things like illuminated ignition barrel, and if you needed to install your own LED lighting, you could run that off the ignition barrel!

• Like 1

Very true, by the way does anyone have any waterless cleaners they can recommend or should I stay away from them? I'm struggling to find a gd simple routine to clean my car half-quickly

Thanks in advance peeps !

welcome to the focus club!

hope youre liking the toys on it, you've got the nicer Titanium alloys too :D

• Like 1

Hello and welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club