Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drl Decisions I Need Help!

Oliverb

sorry , another post with regards to DRLs ...But i need some help..
I have ordered some DRLs already, which are in the post somewhere right now...however i have found some other DRLs that may look alot better with my car due to being colour coded ..

(the ones on their way)

post-42643-0-73846300-1369857994_thumb.j

OR

(ones i have found recently)
post-42643-0-40298500-1369857996_thumb.j

What do you all think i should do?

i personally dont like the silver ones maybe its the way the photo has been taken but it dont look the right shape !

i have the black ones myself

i personally dont like the silver ones maybe its the way the photo has been taken but it dont look the right shape !

i have the black ones myself

Thanks for your vote :-P

I know what you mean about the shape but Believe it or not the genuine ford ones are actually that shape, look - http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_drl_daytime_running_light_kit_f_1717416_c_553.htm

Do you have any pics of what yours are like in working order ?

I do like the blacks ones alot, hence why I have ordered them...just saw these and though could look cool colour coded..

P.s you car looks smart as !!

They look like thw asia style fog lamps and may not fit rhe european version.

• Like 2

many of the asian stuff doesnt fit the euro focus got a mate that bought door pocket trays etc and they dont fit as the seller said they were made for asian focus which seems different in a lot of respects looking at the two pics they dont match up

• Like 1

Yeah they don't look like they match up your right !

Scrap that idea will just stick with the ones that are on there way then... :-)

just washed the car after a few days of crap weather so took the pics of the DRL's for you

post-35185-0-27112500-1370093863_thumb.jpost-35185-0-43002100-1370093911_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice one !

Yeah they do look good..

Mine are now in the uk somewhere still waiting for the delivery ! Feels like its taking forever !!

Thanks for that

DRLs still havent turned up :(
i know they have reached the UK...
They are at Langley sorting office, been there since the 28th.. i have heard they can take up to 25 days till they get through customs :(
Very annoyed, And i am not a patient guy at times lol !!!!!

I wasn't aware ford made genuine ones and they were just like the aftermarket stuff. Will you be fitting them your self dude?

I wasn't aware ford made genuine ones and they were just like the aftermarket stuff. Will you be fitting them your self dude?

Yeah I didn't think they did either ! Well for a mk2.5 anyway! But as that website states they must do..

I went for the non genuine in the end, same as what the black focus has above (another members car)

Yeah I will be fitting them myself , there is a guide on here to help and apparently it's fairly simple.. If they ever turn up ! Grrrr

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club