Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Random Acts Of Kindness...

Turvey

Truth is these days how many people would just drive by and leave people/animals to their own devices?

Not me -.- don't even mention lambs.

Lambs? I actually had to leave one on a country road as anywhere I stopped if a car had come round the corner it wouldnt have had much warning but I pulled up not far away and phoned 101 to report it. Hope it was alright

In the last few weeks I've thrown 7 back over fences and called in about 6 more lol.

• Like 1

...as captured by Russian dash-cams :)

An antidote to the usual crashes and stoopid people ;)

Good video. Does make a nice change from the many usual type dash cammers I watch.

Not me -.- don't even mention lambs.

We helped this little fella yesterday...

IMG_2623_zps9b84532a.jpg

IMG_2624_zpsb01cbb79.jpg

IMG_2625_zpsd7baaa12.jpg

• Like 1

Looks similar to the scamp that I've cracked my knee cap with -.-

It turned back on itself, I slipped and cracked my knee with all my weight, ouch. Although I did catch the lamb so all is good.

I do also let quite a lot of people cross when I see them standing at the side of the road with no crossings in site or those little islands.

Heart warming to see the milk of human kindness hasn't totally curdled.

If everyone carried out one act of random kindness every day the world would be far better.

• Like 1

Heart warming to see the milk of human kindness hasn't totally curdled.

If everyone carried out one act of random kindness every day the world would be far better.

Does not killing a Hornet that stung me count?

• Like 1

Nah, you're gonna burn in hell for that one ;)

My leg was the size of a football when it was done, I was too busy taking photographs of it to get it off, then put it in a jar lmao.

More set-up but still gives you a nice warm feeling inside...

Look at them !Removed! lada's go lol it's a work of art. I once tried to help an elderly woman get on a bus and she told me to f off. Helping old people is not on my list tell ya that much.

My exterior is too firm and people find me more threatening than helpful. Last winter walking down to the road early hours to my car and a woman sitting in her car waiting to defrost her windows, the moment she saw me PUFF the locks go