Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cooling fan

vecky03

I have a 2003 Streetka with a cooling fan problem, the fan comes on after about five minutes driving. I have checked the water and it does not boil over or overheat?

Any ideas welcome :(

sounds like you have either a duff relay or a duff sender unit.

does your temp needle move inside the cAR ON THE DASH ??

how long have you had the car & has it had any work done to it under the bonnet to the engine

as sometimes the temp sender unit wires can get crossed with the temp wire.

they ar located on the top lh side i think atleas the thermostat is & it's usually on the stat & the hose that's off the rediator

the water temp unit in on the rh side . it looks like a spark plug going into the engine casing with a wire plugged onto it

• 3 weeks later...
sounds like you have either a duff relay or a duff sender unit.

does your temp needle move inside the cAR ON THE DASH ??

how long have you had the car & has it had any work done to it under the bonnet to the engine

as sometimes the temp sender unit wires can get crossed with the temp wire.

they ar located on the top lh side i think atleas the thermostat is & it's usually on the stat & the hose that's off the rediator

the water temp unit in on the rh side . it looks like a spark plug going into the engine casing with a wire plugged onto it

I don't think the streetka has a temp gauge just a thermometer light that comes on when its too late. :blink:

• 2 months later...
I don't think the streetka has a temp gauge just a thermometer light that comes on when its too late. :blink:

Finally found the fault of the fan coming on, thermostat faulty :rolleyes:

• 13 years later...

Good day

I have a 2006 ford ka. The people that i bought it from disconnected the fan an putted a swith in the car to manual put on the radiator. Now we want to fix that but dont know with wires to correct from the heat sensor to the fan...

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club