Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Xenon Headlamp Retrofit

jon-v8

BTW. What is the colour of Control module connector.

I've found one st225 loom on eBay.co.uk :) but seller try tell that is main loom.

And now seller ask me how much i wanna pay it, quite odd. i think i make offer 50£

Edited by Megado

If you've only paid £50 that's a huge bargin.

It is a main dash loom since dash loom is one piece but main looms normally refer to engine bay loom

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Should fit fine. All earthing points are the same regardless LHD or RHD

If you've only paid £50 that's a huge bargin.

It is a main dash loom since dash loom is one piece but main looms normally refer to engine bay loom

Yes i think when i saw it, that is bargain, but transport costs about same as the loom abt 85€ to Finland so kinda comic, but easier way to get loom where salvage market is far larger than here.

And only thing what is missing, headlights. But local salvage yard has them, 195€/pc, i'll make an offer for 175€/pc, because there are minor defects on plastic and those are'nt cleaned, like most of parts that place sells.

Still a good price even after postage

Btw just in case anyone has forgotten. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's because changing the loom but you have issues with some stuff. Ie car not starting. I tracked it down to being the green connector on my car. Ford told me it cuz the rubbish job the alarm guy done. So changing the loom shouldn't be a problem. But if you get this problem you know y.

Thanks for tip, when i was searching schem and looked connector locations, i've unplug some connectors, and plugin back these one connector that cos me trouble to start. It was the bigger connector near passenger foot panel, that one which is mounted on a-pillar. But after few times i've unplug and plug again it starts nicely.

O so is it that connector. Thanks for the tip. That connector actually maybe my issue. I'm gonna try it today . What did you do ? Just disconnect and connect it again?

If that connector had little Y on center, it's same. I've just unplug it ja plug back again, and push it to bottom far as i can. Mine problem was that Instrument cluster does'nt show anything. So that connector has connection to Instrument cluster and ignition control.

Yh has a tiny Y . It's has the starter cable going to it. I might check that connector.

post-40987-140343545866_thumb.jpg

Did you guys disconnect the battery before disconnecting those connectors

Yh. If you don't I think your airbags can have issues as the airbag system is attached. Disconnect battery or you may set off the airbags.

Sure, everytime ill do something like that, I disconnect battery.

Good. The starting issue may be a result of the various modules setting up. Won't you need to do some work with the ignition megado?

Ofcourse, there's is option set off airbags and aircurtains (if fitted). But after connect battery, i check DTC's and nothing problems.

Good. The starting issue may be a result of the various modules setting up. Won't you need to do some work with the ignition megado?

Actually i disconnect also Junction box, wheres dashloom connects. Dashloom has also ignition parts, so i'd figured out that's problem, now it's working fine :)

Yh has a tiny Y . It's has the starter cable going to it. I might check that connector.

So you change loom right? Did you notice are xenon module wires mixed randomly on harness?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club