Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost 125, Race Red

FiestaZS90150

Well happy, i went doyn to the dealer to ask what the color screen on the sony radio meant... would it be a full color screen or a dope one like the one in the previous fiesta... He said well lets go check it out on your new car. ( I was in his office for about 30 minutes before he mentionned that it was parked round back)

Here are first pictures with my iPhone. =)

17" Wheels

Heated front seats

Heated front windscreen

Sony Radio

Tinted privacy glass on the rear

Automatic lights, and wipers

Cruise control

945135_3154017226788_1615825108_n_zps46f

724_3154017306790_701200523_n_zps194408c

946701_3154009706600_2054128208_n_zpsa97

971662_3154017186787_799826596_n_zpsf7b9

972088_3154017146786_772143481_n_zps2051

• Like 1

Excellent. You made a wise decision there, I have the same car in red too. Just made a minor but well worth it modification to mine. A new panel filter. The standard one is restrictive and a brick of a thing.

Here is the topic: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44296-k-n-panel-filter/

Looks great :) , the more i see the front on the facelift ZS the more i think the ST isnt as nice

As stated by the dark knight race red is deffo a great colour choice, I've machine polished mine and then applied meguairs no7 glaze and topped with collonite 845 insulator wax and it looks even better! Will post some hd pics when I can get hold of my photographer mate!

I do like it race red.

Ordered my titanium x in race red got to wait 3-4 weeks still. It's killing me !!!! Lol.

wow. well, I was questioning whether the dressup kit was worth it - question answered, looks mean!!!

was going to get white, but now you have made the £275 colour option less attractive!!!

Excellent. You made a wise decision there, I have the same car in red too. Just made a minor but well worth it modification to mine. A new panel filter. The standard one is restrictive and a brick of a thing.

Here is the topic: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44296-k-n-panel-filter/

Thanks will check it out when you guys get some feed back on if it really changes something. lol. I'm more after Sound than power. My previous car is a MK6 fieta tdci 68ps lol. So 125 will change ma elot already

Looks great :) , the more i see the front on the facelift ZS the more i think the ST isnt as nice

i dont like the front bumper on the ST, but i like the smaller honeycomb grill it has as opposed to the ZS which has big holes. But thats just noticeable if you compare the two cars. Anyways yeah the ZS front bumper is way etter looking IMO. But i prefer the ST rear bumper

As stated by the dark knight race red is deffo a great colour choice, I've machine polished mine and then applied meguairs no7 glaze and topped with collonite 845 insulator wax and it looks even better! Will post some hd pics when I can get hold of my photographer mate!

Will try out claying, polishing and waxing for the first time when the car gets home and i buy all the supplies. Well interested in seeing pics of yours

I do like it race red.

Ordered my titanium x in race red got to wait 3-4 weeks still. It's killing me !!!! Lol.

Comes fast =) Mine was supposed to arrive end of june. =)

wow. well, I was questioning whether the dressup kit was worth it - question answered, looks mean!!!

was going to get white, but now you have made the £275 colour option less attractive!!!

yes it is =)

Looks lovely in red and is becoming the colour of choice for the facelift

i have seen alot of whites on this forum. =). And yeah a couple reds too.

what i like about the red is that it makes the grill jump out =). Black on black well you don't really see that you have a huge grill on the front.

Nicholas, I'd definately look at the two products I mentioned if you have race red the paintwork looks a deeper darker red with such great reflections and a wet look glossy finish its the dogs danglies! Plus the collonite offers upto 12 months of protection with at least 6 months of super tight beading! I'd also highly recommend to anyone c5 gtechniq alloy sealant!

Nicholas, I'd definately look at the two products I mentioned if you have race red the paintwork looks a deeper darker red with such great reflections and a wet look glossy finish its the dogs danglies! Plus the collonite offers upto 12 months of protection with at least 6 months of super tight beading! I'd also highly recommend to anyone c5 gtechniq alloy sealant!

i have been looking into it. If you have a list of products and step by step guide and what cloths to use and such (with links would be nice aswell lol) could you please post it here? http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44099-meguiars-detailing-list-for-new-ford-fiestazs-2013-race-red/page-2

I found that the dodo juice orange crush looked really nice on a red car

• 2 weeks later...

Car will be getting picked up tomorrow afternoon =).

Has anyone got the sony radio pack on there car? I took it and it stated 8 Speakers but i can only find the normal 4 in the car...? I do have the sony radio (not with GPS )

Bet you can't wait. I didn't know Sony radio was on option on the Zetec S now, I'm sure it wasn't pre facelift.

The Sony Speakers are kind of doubled up on the fiesta, the Pre facelift had 8 Speakers by having extra tweaters built in to the rear woofers.

You should have 1 by each front door handles, 1 in each front door card and 1 in each rear door card (or side panel). Given the double rear speaker it should make 8.

i started another thread asking about this speaker thing.

I also checked out the ford uk site and this is not an option apparently on uk cars .... I can find it on french ford but not on UK

and i checked near the door handles. They are th small ones you are talking about right? that were on the prefaclift. There arent any

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44734-sony-speakers-where-would-they-be-located/#entry268196

Hi peeps,

Just had a look in my local Ford dealer at a Fiesta ZS, it had been sitting in the showroom for awhile, and they needed to shift it, so I put down a deposit, so a ZS worth £17500, is going to be mine for £15000.

It has.....

Race Red Paintwork

Full Leather Interior

Navigation System

Privacy Glass

City Pack

17" Alloy Wheels

Heated seats

Well chuffed, should've taken a photo.

Nice one =)

also saw that there is a interior light in the back of the car =). For rear passengers. Pretty nice as in the prefacelift my mum has it doenst have that. (only means more ulbes to be changed lol) reckon it will lok nice with red LEd in them

and also love the stitched roof lining instead of the normal carpety style. =) Looks great and gives a more refined look to the interior.

also saw that there is a interior light in the back of the car =). For rear passengers. Pretty nice as in the prefacelift my mum has it doenst have that

My wife's pre facelift does :)

My wife's pre facelift does :)

must depend on the edition you get =). I thought it was a nice touch =)

Asked my dealer if i can get a mountune backbox without voiding warranty and they don't even know who mountune is lol. (I live in France) So they are going to ask. =(

Asked for the rear spoiler of the ST and its 300€ for parts, paint and man hours

but obviously wont get it fitted if i cant get a dual exhaust under waraanty.

I would like to have the same rear as the ST. And keep the front Zetec S cause i prefer it

Well got the car home yesterday =) Sadly its 35°C outside and i am stuck sick on the couch lol. Had a thunderstorm yesterday night so car is already dirty =(. Will have to order some products next weekend =).

I also had a little suprise when pucking up the car...

Free cruise control was added on the car by my dealer. He added it without telling me for free and only told me when i picked it up when i saw the buttons on the steering wheeel =). Even better

IMGP0033_zps502d8a9a.jpg

IMGP0034_zps0e8fab55.jpg

IMGP0039_zps5b42576e.jpg

IMGP0040_zps7f18019b.jpg

IMGP0041_zps0208a71b.jpg

IMGP0042_zpsca6e4468.jpg

• Like 1

No i dis that. The dealer said that they would do it but I preferred to do it myself. They also said they would debagde the car if I wanted since I wasn't fond of the Eco badge. But it looks better with the s

• Like 1