Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost 125, Race Red

FiestaZS90150

The 'S' looks nice, what did you attach it to the car with, does it have a sticky backing to it?

Yep sticky Back :) just like the Eco badge. His has a foam tape behind it. Got it off eBay for 8 it's a uk seller you will find a ton on eBay and in all colors. I got one for the front but don't know if I'll put it on

Looks really nice, collected mine on Friday.....

05186b22db6501b7fb7260761a37633f.jpg

3c01307720c30aaf9a22541c4586409a.jpg

.......and it's so nice to drive too

Enjoy it, I am :)

oh i'm enjoying it =D. Has a sweet sound to it too

Yep sticky Back :) just like the Eco badge. His has a foam tape behind it. Got it off eBay for 8 it's a uk seller you will find a ton on eBay and in all colors. I got one for the front but don't know if I'll put it on

Hmm, had a quick look the only one I can find is £16! Do you have a link to this seller?

wow he doesnt hav eanymore on eBay strange... I orderd a week ago. you might want to contact him and see if he has more. If i remember correctly he had a couple different colors. What color are you looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171048508668&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

i Will probably have to DIY the S badge at the front. I'm thinking of drilling a small hole in the flat part of the bottom of the top grill... Then i can just superglue a plastic bolt on the back. Stick it through the hole and use a plastic nut to keep it in place... Good idea? Instead of sanding and cutting a peice of the grill to be able to stick the badge flat on the grill...

Also orderd a couple W5W bulbs:

4 Red ones for interior (Footwells and roof, not the map lights)

2 Xenon white for the back number plate.

will post pics when done

Well got the badge on. I actually just stuck it on. Cannot access the grill from behind easily so i went this way. We'll see if it stays on long or not lol. It sticks hard so we'll see.

666EF68A-7030-4AFA-AA07-E7AC20E29809-164

got the lights fitted. I put Red Leds in the roof lighting, (not the reading lights) and then REd in footwells and also Xenon white for the number plate. only got a picture of the interior back roof one. Will take others when dark

5A223281-5340-400B-9530-8A68BF0EFCEF-164

got the lights fitted. I put Red Leds in the roof lighting, (not the reading lights) and then REd in footwells and also Xenon white for the number plate. only got a picture of the interior back roof one. Will take others when dark

How easy is it to change the bulbs in roof and footwells? I want blue ones but im not handy in the slightest!

Also if you know a link to the correct ones that would be great!

Footwells are very easy they just pull out, theres no cover or anything just the bulb :)

• Like 1

foot wells are easy, they pull out. you have to use w5w bulbs for all the interior lighting you can fin them om eBay.

The roof lights, you have to push on a small lever through a hole on the front. Check along the front of the trim thats stuck too the roof you will find a slot in the front, get a small nail and push throught that hole and it will pop down, once the light has droped down it is still attached at the back and therefor you have pull the light towards you a little, not down but towards you so that they unclips from the back clips. Easy to do. I found the number plates to be the hardest to change. but only took 10 minutes

Loving the red look, it will match the ambient cup holder colour :)

Thanks I love the color and the cup holder lol.

Well got the badge on. I actually just stuck it on. Cannot access the grill from behind easily so i went this way. We'll see if it stays on long or not lol. It sticks hard so we'll see.

666EF68A-7030-4AFA-AA07-E7AC20E29809-164

That's it, nice one.

Well i just orderdd some indicator osram diadem bulbs, should give me a blueish bulb when not on. (was looking for this eefect as i saw this on a RS the other day) and also got the side mirror indicator bulbs aswell in the same diadem

here are the pictures:

41CC1971-EC3F-4299-A19A-BBF7E8D7D749-434

920C0FCC-CE89-43C6-A96A-0945E3892042-434

292E9D64-BA51-48C5-AF7A-4EB67D61C1FB-434

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club