Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Headrests

76smithyh

I have just purchased a 55 plate estate that had no rear headrests, today took delivery of a new set from eBay but the middle one wont fully go down it feels like its stuck on something. Anyone got any ideas? Tried pushing it down and it went in a bit further but now wont budge.

Hello :)

If it is the right one it may go down if you press the little button/ clip on the base ot the post, on the seat (some models have these)

Tried that's its both sides that won't go down

It may just be the wrong headrest for the middle. I think the middle headrest is normally smaller then the others.

It appears its a L shape outside headrest therefore too wide anyone got a grey middle one for a 55 plate for sale. Think they are from a mk 1 and we have a mk2.

Can't find the rear middle one by itself but I have found a full rear set in good condition-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Ford-Focus-Rear-Headrests-702081-FREE-DELIVERY-/190852651878?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c6fb45b66

Alternate photo on the listing also shows the rear of the headrests which may help you with comparisons to your current ones.

Anything in the hole preventing it from going down fully?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club