Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Floor Mats Mk7

Have always went for the rubber mats, easier cleaned and don't look as grubby as the carpet ones, personal choice

The mats come with two plastic securing arms for the drivers side only, these are held in place by a screw behind the flaps in the floor carpet and the mats held in place by the plastic knob

Best to go to the dealer really, there's 3 different sets >.<

As for cleaning carpet mats, get a dustpan and brush with a dense brush head that's quite stiff and some cheap glass cleaner. Hoover the mats to get debris of, then give a really good spraying and brush with the brush and it looks like new. You can also use parcel tape to get any hairs or anything out that wouldn't come out with the hoovering.

Not to HiJack this thread, but...

I need some matts but dont have the pins in the floor (mk7 Style + 09)

Anyway to fit them?

Not to HiJack this thread, but...

I need some matts but dont have the pins in the floor (mk7 Style + 09)

Anyway to fit them?

You need the pegs that clip in some plugs behind the carpet. I don't think they're expensive.

mountune have ome. dont know about them being better than Fords, they are the same price anyways

You need the pegs that clip in some plugs behind the carpet. I don't think they're expensive.

Any idea where to order these from and how to fit?

Best to go to the dealer really, there's 3 different sets >.<

As for cleaning carpet mats, get a dustpan and brush with a dense brush head that's quite stiff and some cheap glass cleaner. Hoover the mats to get debris of, then give a really good spraying and brush with the brush and it looks like new. You can also use parcel tape to get any hairs or anything out that wouldn't come out with the hoovering.

What about the link I posted? Which set would I need to buy?

I sent them a message but I didn't receive a reply.

I was going to buy some from Halfords, but they don't have any in stock until July.

What about the link I posted? Which set would I need to buy?

I sent them a message but I didn't receive a reply.

I was going to buy some from Halfords, but they don't have any in stock until July.

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Ford_Fiesta_Floor_mats%2C_standard_carpet%2C_front_and_rear%2C_black_-_2008_-_Feb_2011_-_1526895_F1526895-79

These ones I believe, that are 2008 - early 2011.

Any idea where to order these from and how to fit?

You have 2 holes in the carpet on the beam going across the car that the front of your seat is attached to, they go in sideways then twist round in a clip. Then the 2 pegs on the clips go through the carpet and lock in place. Though you're on a 2009 model, so yours are same as the above link, that just have 2 studs that push through some holes so you have the easy ones :P

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Resurrecting an older thread, but I'm planning on getting a set of rubber front mats for my 2014 Titanium (due in waaaaay too long) but I forgot to check in the demonstrator if they still use the same pegs and shape as the 2012 models? Most sites indicate they do, but thought I'd check first :)

AFAIK they use the same mat clips.

I was guessing as much but it's that old paranoia thing again. It's coming with velour mats but I made the mistake of not getting rubber ones in my 2012 and I have to keep scrubbing those carpet ones like a 1920's maid with the laundry :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club