Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Couple Of Random Bits

ford focus edge

Hello folks just a few things ive been meaning to post about for a while but never got round to do!

Focus wiring behind the stero - basically i cant stand that ford sony single shot non dab crap any more and want to put my aftermarket sony one is but cant find any adaptors anywhere for the two (late model focus to sony) just the old ones i assume nothings changed?

foc stickers - been trawling through the shop and cant find any decals for the car just a simple FOC.COM or anything need to show my support somehow!

Edited by jeebowhite
removed a slightly naughty word!

Hey, cant help you with the stereo, but with regards to the stickers - email Steve the admin, that is who I emailed. If you dont know who I m on about, if you go on the general ford forum, and look for my thread, I believe it was FOC stickers, you will see who I am on about. Or even go on my profile and see my threads :) Hope this helps and hope he can help

Hello folks just a few things I've been meaning to post about for a while but never got round to do!

Focus wiring behind the stereo - basically i cant !Removed! stand that ford Sony single shot non dab crap any more and want to put my aftermarket Sony one is but cant find any adaptors anywhere for the two (late model focus to Sony) just the old ones i assume nothings changed?

FOC stickers - been trawling through the shop and cant find any decals for the car just a simple FOC.COM or anything need to show my support somehow!

The quadlock connectors on the back of the radios haven't changed since the MK2 so you'll be ok with one for your radio.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Car-CD-Radio-Wiring-Loom-Harness-ISO-Adaptor-Lead-/270637271342?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f033d092e

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Kuga-radio-stereo-wiring-harness-adapter-lead-loom-ISO-converter-connector-/180723890515?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2a13fbb953

Other things you'll need are aerial adaptor, steering column remote control interface and fascia adaptors.

Also usually to get some club stickers it is required that you become a club contributor-

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/store/

Brilliant thanks stoney i have the wiring kit out of my previous focus still in the box with a facia plate on order from amazon.

Jack i checked out your profile and found the thread and have e-mailed steve thanks for that!

Okay cool good luck - just waiting for mine now, unfortunately - I wont actually be able to fit them for another 3 weeks :( Cant wait to see what they look like though and decide where to put them. Have you a 3 or 5 door?

3 door all the way! going to put them just above the black at the bottom of the glass ideally after white though so there actually visible. Taking the car the chumley pageant of power on sunday with my dad for fathers day ideally like them for then but we shall see! how come you cant fit for 3 weeks?

Off to Mexico and leave tomorrow morning - so unless they were to get here then I got no chance :( Just something to look foward to when I get back! Haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club