Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S Max Grills

mtuman

Hi all. I am new to the club and just sold my pride and joy C max Titanium and purchased an 11 plate S max Zetec. Nice car but missing a bit of "bling" on the front.

My question is does anyone know if the later C max (2011 > ) top small grille will fit the same year S max, looks the same to me but without actually trying it I have no idea.

Thanks

Hi Phil welcome to the club

Which top small grill are you referring to? The one on the nose of the car? I would very much doubt it.

I dont believe they are the same, I think the dimensions are larger on the SMAX than the CMAX

Take a look here: http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_unit&s_id_grp=1327443&s_id_model=12 for the CMAX grills and here: http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_unit&s_id_grp=1249139&s_id_model=118 for SMAX.

Just compare the part numbers :)

Many thanks to all for your replies. Nice to know that there are people out there who you can ask.

Thanks to jeebowhite for the links to the parts. May have a sneaky walk up to a late 'C' max and take some measurements and post on the forum just in case somebody else is a little sad like me.

lol, I just have this image of Phil walking around in a trench coat, opening it up and whipping out his measuring stick and putting it up on the bonnet of someone elses CMax ;) :lol:

If the part numnbers are the same though, or if you can get the dimensions with a google search then you should be alright! :)

Also bear in mind that you need to make sure if it fits on the outside, that its the same depth as well, and I suppose the clips need to be considered....