Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St2

MarkyR

Picker her up during the week and she is AWESOME!!

IMG 0476

IMG 0477

IMG 0478

IMG 0481

IMG 0482

IMG 0485

IMG 0479

IMG 0480

IMG 0483

IMG 0484

• Like 3

First ive seen it in white :) looks good

• Like 1

It looks nicely understated in white. Goes really well with the black trim :)

Looks Sweet

• Like 1

Lovely car mate, Health to drive! Omg those seats Drooool!

seats are the best part of that car

Yeah the seats are VERY VERY VERY VERY good! Really comfy and supportive.

• Like 1

I like the seats, but i still can't get my head around that front bumper :( Bet it's a great drive tho

I love the rear diffuser! Plus the front bumper looks alot better on the ST than any of the other fiestas. Im just still annoyed you cant get the fiesta with Xenon headlights! I mean come on Ford! ;(

The front looks great, really sporty, seems a bit of a fly vacuum though haha. And yes xenons would be good but then it would cost more, the lights are pretty good as they are, thy spread across the road pretty well.

Atleast with the focus you get the option of xenons in the ST3

The front looks great, really sporty, seems a bit of a fly vacuum though haha. And yes xenons would be good but then it would cost more, the lights are pretty good as they are, thy spread across the road pretty well.

The flies were on mine from a blast on Friday an thought wait until my blast to see a mate yeterday an then clean it ! Its not worth it now as bumped in to the back of someone yesterday on a roundabout on my way out to see my mate so am well gutted as think it could be a long wait for the parts after waiting 10 weeks to get the car as its going need a new bonnet , bumper an both headlights as the front lugs have snapped off so both headlights are loose at the front . the lens didn't break but my pride is lol the guy in front moved onto the roundabout over the white line an then i see a gap but had my window down wen a 4x4 whizzed past me distracting me a bit blocking my vision to my right then bang i found the guy in front hesitated an had stopped on the roundabout its self ? My fault an just sat there with my hands over my face for a minute or 2 before pulling to a safe place to look at the damage and exchange details . My mate straightened the bonnet an we had to prise out the big mouth grille to get some broken plastic out from behind the grille an lucky for me the intercooler an rad are ok an not bent . Its looks worse than it is as theres a bigger gap between the headlight an the bonnet when you look side on , and the bumper has a big wide crack in it which i will put some white tape over once its been looked at for a damage estimate today . the lower grilles are fine as all the damage is on the top part of the bumper and leading edge of the bonnet so the stone chips it has also picked up are nothing to the 3 inch cracked paint where the bonnet bent down before my mate worked some magic on it . Well that's life i suppose or wrong place wrong time with only plastic an metal to repair . 8 weeks old with only 771miles on the clock also no job still after being made redundant with the car being my present after losing my job , saved up for 2 years for an focus st but knew job wasn't safe last year so held off for the fiesta also being cheaper , i got a nice redundancy payment in January after 15 years service an took the plunge to cheer my self up ordering my st , it only cost me £6,100 to change and is paid for . It might prove quicker to order a new car with them coming out quicker now than wait for the parts as i could afford another one cash just :D I wish i had stayed at home to clean the flies now than go out an prang the front of the car as can't clean the damage off !!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club