Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Wipers Are Better?

Nathan_M

After getting the old AC re gassed and oiled for this brilliant rainy weather its occured to me that the wipers are getting pretty useless, and i cant decide between Bosch aerofits or regular super plusses, if i buy a triple of super plus blades it will cost me £23.83, or if i chose 3 aero fits it would be £31.74, so are thess blades worth the extra £8, also there is a brand called ABD offering aero type wiper triple pack for £24.28, are they anygood or should i stick to Bosch,Valeo etc?

After getting the old AC re gassed and oiled for this brilliant rainy weather its occured to me that the wipers are getting pretty useless, and i cant decide between Bosch aerofits or regular super plusses, if i buy a triple of super plus blades it will cost me £23.83, or if i chose 3 aero fits it would be £31.74, so are thess blades worth the extra £8, also there is a brand called ABD offering aero type wiper triple pack for £24.28, are they anygood or should i stick to Bosch,Valeo etc?

I have retro fitted Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades to my last three cars and have found them to be a big improvement over the traditional types already fitted,

The Bosch ones are the best i've come across. Website called autobulbs direct have the best price on wipers. Looking at £22.08 + £2.95 P&P for the two fronts. Just be carful you don't pick the "spoiler" type, as they are cheaper and less affective. If you want a rear wiper, it's another £8 or so, but then you would get free p&p for spending over £30, so total would be £30.58 delivered.

Another tip - if you click via one of the cashback sites (such as top cashback or quidco) you could earn 12% back on the value of your order.

Seems good value, but now im panicking about a tapping noise after starting it up cold, it goes away after a few minutes though so im going to wait and see will have a look over there. thanks.

*can get a set of valeo one piece wipers all round for £28.79 including postage 6 - 7 quid cheaper than the Bosch one piece sets.*

+1 for the Bosch. Great improvement, still going strong after 1 year /10,000 miles.

Apparently since its been raining all week my current wipers are now ship shape anyway, i reckon i would go for the Valeo's anyway as they are much cheaper and are a reputable brand as well.

• 1 month later...

I needed a parcel shelf strap so went for a ride out to the nearest ford dealer and thought wipers for the strap and 2 front wipers came to 26.50 which doesn't seem too bad, the worst part of the transaction is the 30+minute drive each way for the nearest ford dealer. If I remember I will post back in a few months for an opinionpost-40601-0-48629000-1376568854_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club