Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modena Leather Seats

Yokomoko

Hey all, has anyone got any pictures of Modena leather seats from multiple angles? The pictures in the Ford brochure are awful. Mine is coming with them (Registered today, no idea if that means I am getting it soon?), people have warned me that they can get red hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter (not so much as the heat).

Others have said leather seats are more refined than those found in the likes of say 2000reg hyundai coupes (colleagues old car with leather seats).

Not yet but I pick my new Titanium Ecoboost 125 up tomorrow and I have specified the full Modena leather pack. I know for a fact the seats are heated so the winter wont be a problem! :)

Aaah pretty sure mine aren't heated, figured the cold wouldn't be too much of a problem, my main concern is burning my bum in Summer! It's bad enough on my current mk1 focus trying to use the steering wheel with 1 finger with air-con pointing to the steering wheel trying to get the damn thing to cool!

Real leather shouldn't get too hot otherwise ows would sweat and burgers would come ready cooked.

My leather seats dont get hot or cold, this i found surprising myself.

If you opted for the leather pack, circa £750 then heated seats will come as part of the pack.

J

I have the leather pack in my new ZS they look alot better in the flesh than in the book, they are not too hot or too cold and the heated option is great

Oh that would be an absolute result if it had heated seats, is it heated and cooled like on some focus' / mondeos?

Got a tease today, drove past the ford place and it had a white fiesta titanium on a delivery truck, 17" alloys and bodykit like mine, but turned out it was a 62 rev and not mine!! Bummer ....

Any pics of the seats? Trying to Google them is futile.

Look on autotrader or google thrapston ford, they have a grey tittie x

Aah they do like quite nice, sophisticated leather rather than boy racer leather (if that exists lol..).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club