Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering Advice

GreigForsyth

I have a fiesta Mk6 pre facelift. My car is really really high haha, the arch gap is a fist and one finger, (my measuring) and I want to lower it! I was wondering what would be better to do so, coilovers or lower springs? Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks

Hi Greig and welcome to the club. It all depends how much you're willing to spend. Coilovers are alot better/alot more adjustable. You can adjust coilovers to exactly the height you want but lowering springs are a lot cheaper so as I said its all down to how much you're willing to spend

Well as it turns out I've got a mate who has lowering springs for his old fiesta (had springs and moved on to coilovers) so I'm going to get the springs from him just now, and when I save up more money, I'll later go on to the coil overs 👍

• 4 months later...

Personally mate i wouldn't bother with the lowering springs- i had them in my first car and they looked ok for the first few months, but then when you fancy a change or different wheels etc; they're the same. I've just fitted coilovers to my ST170 and they are far better and more malleable in terms of practicality and also handling and far more appealing!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club