Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hyrule's Build Thread

Hyrule

cheers for the link for the side light bulbs hyrule.

liking the dual reverse lights

• Like 1

Dual reverse looking good. Think i need to nip and get it done because i find reversing my foci at night without street lights is a nightmare. The standard light/bulb just don't cut it. I assume you notice a difference in visibility when backing up bud?

• Like 1

Dual reverse looking good. Think i need to nip and get it done because i find reversing my foci at night without street lights is a nightmare. The standard light/bulb just don't cut it. I assume you notice a difference in visibility when backing up bud?

Yeah I totally recommend it, makes a difference even with my rear tints and of course using ur side mirrors. I can even see the lights shining in my underground garage which is well lit :D

Only hassle I had was sourcing the socket connector and wiring loom, but you just have to keep hammering on at the breakers.

Good to know, massive breakers near me so hopefully won't be an issue:)

• Like 1

At work bored so read this thread from start to finish and what a great read it was too. Just filled my eBay watch list with stuff to buy now as its the little touches that i like that really make the car.

• Like 1

At work bored so read this thread from start to finish and what a great read it was too. Just filled my ebay watch list with stuff to buy now as its the little touches that i like that really make the car.

Thanks Daniel, glad you like. :) My build thread owes itself to the enthusiastic and passionate members of this community. I never would have imagined I would being modifying a car as a hobby a year ago, but since joining this community it's a definite pleasure to do so.

Now don't splurge all at once on eBay :D , I think my account might have a seizure if I spend anymore lolol :lamo:

i've already bought a few bit before reading this thread so not allowed to buy too much more lol

Car badge Light next on the cards. Turned up today.

Really need to have a good read through the guide so I don't bodge it up.

20140110_142718_zpsb2b49671.jpg

Did this on my mk1.5 2.0 esp, almost done on my mk2.5 titanium,but connecter needed to hold bulb holder.looks really cool & worth every bit.

Yunii

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Did this on my mk1.5 2.0 esp, almost done on my mk2.5 titanium,but connecter needed to hold bulb holder.looks really cool & worth every bit.

Yunii

Yeah looking forward to it, only bit I'm dreading is using the dremel to take off the Ford badge

Yeah looking forward to it, only bit I'm dreading is using the dremel to take off the Ford Badge

I'm on about the twin reverse light mod

• Like 1

I'm on about the twin reverse light mod

Haha my bad. I used this website to poll a list of breakers. One responded with the part and a quote:

http://www.1stchoice.co.uk/

• Like 1

I like the white led look of your osram bulbs will look sweet with drl.

I need to see it in person!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I like the white led look of your osram bulbs will look sweet with drl.

I need to see it in person!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Ditching the Diamond Vision and back to Nightbreaker Plus for the timebeing. Will invest in some Osram Cool Blue intense at some point.

That's what's in mine at moment and can't fault them. Although the night breaker titaniums are on amazon for 15 quid at moment

Also I thought the front fogs are H8 as I read that on ffoc???

Good job I've not ordered any yet

Thanks, I was just going off a post on ffoc which is obviously wrong. Thanks for the heads up, will have a look for some on eBay

For Mk2.5 fogs are definitely H11 and look like this.

ux_a13030900ux0345_ux_c_zps8386a705.jpg

And the H8 looks like this:

_12_zps92f9a4f6.jpg

LOL please show me the difference, no idea why they dont just make a universal bulb type for each part of the car, main, dipped, side, fogs, etc.

The H11 has three equal lugs and the H8 has one larger than the others.

post-28494-0-10506300-1389926120_thumb.j

H11

post-28494-0-86474700-1389926149_thumb.j

H8

I posted this pic on another thread recently showing the difference too, and how one of the tabs can be modified to fit...might be handy if anyone has the wrong bulbs or is putting an ST or facelift front end on!

post-30295-0-27952100-1389965320_thumb.j

Monumental difference as you can see!

• Like 1