Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hyrule's Build Thread

Hyrule

Declared all new mods today including some future ones to come. Minor increase of £40. not bad considering aftermarket alloys and their cost. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I just double checked. £24 of that is admin fee. Im in the wrong industry

• Like 1

Yeah I know 35 quid to amend anything on my policy with hastings AFAIK. Joke!

• Like 1

Lol gosh thought esure was bad.

Guy on the phone goes " what's these scuff plates" do they affect the performance of the car. LOL. er no sunshine.

• Like 1

I just double checked. £24 of that is admin fee. Im in the wrong industry

The admin fees are shocking, I got charged by Adrian Flux for changing the start date yes start date you read that right!! Won't use them again as they were terrible. I changed cars from a 300bhp Mazda 3 mps to a 110 bhp focus tdci and they told me there would be no refund but would also need an admin fee to alter my policy for the remaining 7 weeks!!

• Like 1

Oh dear, i thought Adrian Flux were supposed to be really good, especially for modders :huh:

• Like 1

The admin fees are shocking, I got charged by Adrian Flux for changing the start date yes start date you read that right!! Won't use them again as they were terrible. I changed cars from a 300bhp Mazda 3 mps to a 110 bhp focus tdci and they told me there would be no refund but would also need an admin fee to alter my policy for the remaining 7 weeks!!

Try skyinsurance(nothing to do with SKY)

Yunii

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Try skyinsurance(nothing to do with SKY)

Yunii

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

Just renewed with Chris Knott who were very very good

• Like 1

Hmm I'm with Hastings and wernt charged anything for my rear parking sensors or tinted windows...

• Like 1

Did you get an alignment done ben? i highly recommend it if you haven't already

Well it went up on the machine for alignment but the guy said it was fine. Showed me the report, so no charge. Said if it pulls even slightly in any direction to bring it back, but i can let go of the steering wheel and wheels stay straight ;) happy days

• Like 1

That's good news bro, good alignment makes the biggest difference to tyre wear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

yeah i hear that bro. I cant fault these goodyears at all. Ive done over 100 miles already in them and they grip the road like nobodys buisness. Took a bend a little too fast today on the way to the gym, glided round lol.

Love em

• Like 1

Was gonna do the rear badge light today in the garage but few bits haven't turned up and plans changed going out this evening. So maybe 2moro.

• Like 1

Not so much a modifications, but picked up a driver's side headlight on eBay for £22 quid. My existing one has a very annoying white water stain, which has been annoying me no end.

Also going to do Rear badge Light this weekend so stay tuned.

• Like 1

What are your plans with the spare? Where are you working in this condition man!!!

• Like 1

I could scream but I won't. Car badge light didn't go very well today at all.

Firstly, the guy from Aliexpress sent me the dual light, with blue and red instead of white and red. I double checked the order and I clearly stated white/red. He has agreed to send a replacement for now but that's the long wait to come from china. My fault, should have tested it immediately when it arrived.

Secondly, when using the dremel, it slipped and cut away a little bit more of the panel than was needed. There is a small gap to the bottom left of the panel, where the badge light will sit.

20140215_1744382_zps680651aa.jpg

Now I'm not sure if I could fill this with something or if it's just easier to get another panel. One part of me wants to wait until I get the replacement light and make do with what I've done, and the other part of me thinks this is more trouble than its worth.

At the moment, the panel is back on and some tape covers where the badge will be.

20140215_213121_zps66414169.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry about that dude there are days like that. I thought the badge was an actual badge direct replacement?

• Like 1

Sorry about that dude there are days like that. I thought the badge was an actual badge direct replacement?

Unfortunately it's a bit more involved on the MK2.5. Its too wide to fit in the space so you have to shave the body work of the detachable boot latch panel, till it fits snugly.

It's a funny piece to work on, and the dremel slipped in my case.

• Like 1

What are your plans with the spare? Where are you working in this condition man!!!

Forgot to answer, spare might sell on eBay, works fine, just the stain in the top corner. Could probably be fixed by someone in the know

• Like 1

Patiently waiting for the LED badge to arrive from China, I started gathering bits for my next Project which I've decided to call Project Kit Kat. This has nothing to do with my borderline obsession with eating Kit Kats chocolate bars :D nor did it come to me whilst tucking into a Kit Kat Chunky peanut butter.

1st part arrived today. Zetec S Front Splitter. Saw it on eBay the other day in grey, matches my car colour and only £100. It's second hand with some storage marks on it, but is otherwise in good condition. Will need to get the fixings and rivets, but for now, gonna give it a good clean and then spray it myself.

Ignore the Wii, Wii U, Dreamcast & PS3 in the first picture :D :

20140220_123459_zps48ddb9cd.jpg

20140220_123521_zps030b0cb9.jpg

20140220_123438_zps170208c4.jpg

20140220_123541_zpsfc06fcae.jpg

20140220_123531_zps3bee9e8a.jpg

• Like 2

Nice! Genuine aswell

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

• Like 2

Nice! Genuine aswell

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Yeah suprised genuine at that price but grab em while their cheap :))

Patiently waiting for the LED badge to arrive from China, I started gathering bits for my next Project which I've decided to call Project Kit Kat. This has nothing to do with my borderline obsession with eating Kit Kats chocolate bars :D nor did it come to me whilst tucking into a Kit Kat Chunky peanut butter.

1st part arrived today. Zetec S Front Splitter. Saw it on eBay the other day in grey, matches my car colour and only £100. It's second hand with some storage marks on it, but is otherwise in good condition. Will need to get the fixings and rivets, but for now, gonna give it a good clean and then spray it myself.

Ignore the Wii, Wii U, Dreamcast & PS3 in the first picture :D :

20140220_123459_zps48ddb9cd.jpg

20140220_123521_zps030b0cb9.jpg

20140220_123438_zps170208c4.jpg

20140220_123541_zpsfc06fcae.jpg

20140220_123531_zps3bee9e8a.jpg

beat this, I paid £90 posted in immaculate condition, only thing it's in white & my car is moondust silverpost-39671-139308601702_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139308603309_thumb.jpg

;)

Yunii

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club