Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying A Zs Soon, Need Opinions On The Packages

Okay, up to personal taste I guess. The dealer wanted to sell me a tit and said hell no I hate the chrome grill, it's either a zs or nothing lol. So he sold me a zs XD.

All In all at least the car you buy will please you :) most important.

When does it arrive?

Mine gets delivered to Ford tomorrow or Thursday........ Can't wait.

Hope you didn't do like me and hadn't done all the bank stuff and vInsurance after the car arrived. ( this happened to me cause I was supposed to get it in only a months time and was delivered two weeks ago lol) so I didn't sort out all the stuff that needed to be so I had to wait two for everything to be done. It was painful passing by the dealer in my mk6 fiesta and not being able to drive the new one lol

Yeah I have the bank stuff sorted and will sort the insurance as soon as I have it, they give 7 days free insurance here anyway so that isn't a problem, but I will switch it as soon as I have the car as I paid in full and new premiums are cheaper, sooo +cash instantly! Also paid £60 in breakdown cover up front for my current car, will get around £30 back from that too. Wahey!

nice

Zokomoko, could you put some pics up when you car arrives? So jealous!

Yeah man, will upload some tomorrow evening as it didn't arrive today unfortunately, which means I have to top up another £5 of petrol whilst I wait!

Topman looking forward to seeing it!

Sleepless night ahead for you haha!

lol the 5€ of petrol sound like me lol. Gave my old car to my brother (1.4 mk6 fiesta from 2005 tdci, 130000 km) with just around no deasel inside lol

Haaa, will be doing the same! Well, my sister in law. Hoping the new car comes with a full tank as others have!

• Like 1

huh well you guys are lucky i have to pay 30€ for the fuel in the tank. And thats incuded in the price of the car lol. Its strange how the same brand of car doesnt deal with things the same in every country. You would think that verything would me sorted out more or less the same...

e0b74fe9-654b-49d4-b367-f45c19dc73d6.jpg

Here we go, that is the only picture that came out not blurry! Pick it up Tuesday (when it gets registered apparently, not sure why they didn't do this beforehand) so more pics then, no doubt in another thread.

Edited by Yokomoko
  • Like 1

looks quite nice actually =). I am not a big fan of the chrome grill but i must say it does look good on white paint work =). Excellent choice hope you enjoy it =)