Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tech pack option on Titanium

AJS63

hi All - 1st post and already looking for some advice!!

I'm seriously thinking of buying a 1.6 petrol Titanium with the Tech Pack option. Can anyone confirm if this option replaces the 2 line radio display with the matrix display?

What I want to be able to do is control my iPhone's iPod using the display and have voice control and hands free for the phone.

I've spent ages trying to work this out from the brochure and the Ford car configurator website but I'm still not sure. Seeing a Sales chap ta the dealer later today but would like to be a bit clued up before.

Any advice gratefully received.

regards

Andy

yes the techno packet definitely should have the matrix display

Also because the tech pak has blueteeth and usb it would have to have a matrix display to control the functions of these features

I am certain of this because i have a titanium on order with the tech pak (also the tit-x pak :ph34r: )

and if it turned up without the matrix i would be severely disappointed

If you are going to the dealer today it is important that you know the prices are going up 800 quid in a couple of days so maybe get the price locked today and get a deposit sorted. else you might as well eat the 800 for breakfast!

I have a titanium with tech pack that i took delivery of last Saturday and can confirm it has the matrix display. Hope this helps.

Also its probably best that you dont ask the salesmen that sort of Q as in my experience 90% of them dont really know anything about the cars, except stating the obvious basic features.

Bargain the £20 FRauD to ipod cable in to the deal.

swines

I'll see what I can do RIIIDAA !!

Bargain the £20 FRauD to ipod cable in to the deal.

swines

Nah, spend the £20 on a 16GB USB stick, does everything the iPod does and you can leave it in the car all the time without worrying about it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club