Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S 1.0 Help?

Jack Davies

Hi guys newbie here,

thinking about buying a new zetec s in white 1.0 version 125ps.

was just wodering how long the deliveries are taking bevause i know some people were having some long waits?

cheers.

There are a couple on autotrader in white, when I enquired it varied to a week to 8 weeks from one dealer and end of July from another.

Ah ok mate thanks for the reply ill look into it!

Yeah depends if you want options on it or not. I went in to Ford and bought one Saturday 8th, approved finance on the 9th (Sunday of all days!), and the car is arriving with them tomorrow or Thursday (coming from Luton), not sure how much longer it'll take after it gets with them but I am sure I will be in the car by next Monday!

Yeah was looking at options ... That's quick that's what id be looking at! Not many add ons either just privacy glass and the sync!

Sorry I must mention that was a Titanium, with the options in my sig, not a ZS, but Ford have a huge nationwide database of pre-mades that they can look through, I am sure they'll be able to get you in one asap, and get a pretty decent discount if you say you're looking to get one built - It's better for them to sell existing stock so can get a better de

Edit - The Titanium comes with privacy glass and sync as standard - Might be a better option for you. Slightly cheaper insurance too from my experience, that 'S' is a killer even though it means very little.

Ohh I understand have looked into some are saying you can expect to wait up to 5 months will have to pop into my local dealer for a chat. Thanks for the help mate

I was desperate to get rid of my Vauxhall (knew it was a mistake to buy it) when it came round to service and road tax which I did not want to pay I visited my friendly Ford dealer in mid Feb told them I wanted a Titanium (100 bhp) I was able to select one from their data base and by the 1st March I was the lucky owner of a blue candy Fiesta Titanuim. It can be done if you are not to picky about the spec.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club