AJS63

Afternoon All.

Done it - placed the order:

Titanium 1.6 Petrol

5dr

Tech Pack

X Pack

Rear parking sensor

Driver's lumbar support (I'm no spring chicken!)

ETA 7 June

Colour - to be decided by tomorrow...... need some of your thoughts fellow forum members........

I was keen on Sea Grey

Mrs AJS is keen on Squeeze.

The test drive model was in Squeeze and it didn't look too bad at all. Pity they didn't have any Sea Grey models on the forecourt so hard to compare.

Anyone got any thoughts on the colour choice dilemma??

I was told when ordering my car that Sea Gray was no longer available as there was a problem with the paint.

Has anyone else heard this? I've no doubt its been rectified now...

Mine is sea grey and was built in February 13th. So i don't think there should be a prob. I also have some pics in the fiesta gallery on this site.

Afternoon All.

Done it - placed the order:

Titanium 1.6 Petrol

5dr

Tech Pack

X Pack

Rear parking sensor

Driver's lumbar support (I'm no spring chicken!)

ETA 7 June

Colour - to be decided by tomorrow...... need some of your thoughts fellow forum members........

I was keen on Sea Grey

Mrs AJS is keen on Squeeze.

The test drive model was in Squeeze and it didn't look too bad at all. Pity they didn't have any Sea Grey models on the forecourt so hard to compare.

Anyone got any thoughts on the colour choice dilemma??

Congrats on ordering your car AJS and I agree that colour is a difficult choice.

I originally wanted black but when I saw Hot Magenta I just had to have it but the colour's a bit like Marmite ie you either love or you hate it.

Squeeze is a good strong colour but think about the resaleability of it.......not everyone will want a green car will they?

Sea Grey, well Janet's last car was this colour and whilst it looked fantastic when it was clean we found that it showed every single mark so that's why we went for black on her new Sportka.

I guess it really boils down to what you both want. :)

thanks for all your thoughts.

After 18 hours of thought & discussion (plus 6 restless hours of sleep) the winner was Squeeze !!!! Just need a build date now.

time for a lay down in a dark place................

Good job on placing your order, I saw Tango metallic today before placing my order... was very tempted!

Have a look next time you go to your dealer

Trust me as some one who has a Squeeze car that the colour is beautiful and is the only colour bar white which makes the fiesta stand out against all other cars.

I have seen one with the street pack on and it looked damn cool.

Resaleability wont be an issue. White is back in fashion and here to stay and so are loads of other vibrant colours. People dont want silvers and reds anymore. Go Green as its easy to clean.

Did you not order the bluetooth and usb...its a must on the fiesta..lol

thanks for all your thoughts.

After 18 hours of thought & discussion (plus 6 restless hours of sleep) the winner was Squeeze !!!! Just need a build date now.

time for a lay down in a dark place................

Wicked--even though I might have advised caution, I've seen several fiestas in this colour and they certainly looked unique to say the least!

Now, just don't stay in that dark place too long........................... B)