Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De-Badging My Fiesta?

harri95

what you guys think to de-badging? good or bad? below is a little edit i did on my phone (not good at all) to see what it would look like with out , what you think looks better? anyone got pics of their car de-badged.

post-42476-0-83017500-1371653922_thumb.j

Looks alot better I would

Abhh they are looking sweet.... I'm really ummming and ahhhing cos I want to but just have this horrible feeling ill regret it .... Haha

If the worst comes to the worst and you change your mind just buy new badges lol they're cheap and easily stuck back on

Was what I was thinking ... Doing some major work on the car next week so think ill just bite the bullet and do it haha

It looks alot cleaner/better IMO

What's the point? I wouldn't like to buy a car that's been messed about with, people will assume it's been owned by a boy racer.

That's true but the look of my car already could be considered "boy racer" even though I really am not haha

Always got to consider your resale value, you'll never know if you might one day have to sell your pride and joy

I've already considered this and am looking to chane cars next year anyway. I got my car a steal of a price through a friend with full history , and brand new mot ect... I know all this money and mods I put in will not add extra value and I won't get my money back on the car but I feel that I should enjoy the car and make it mine . Someone will like it even if its not at the same value as I got it for. Thanks for the input mate, has been taken into consideration