Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top speed...

poohbear

So whats the top speed you've reached in your fiesta?

Edited to add: In no way do I condone speeding!

So whats the top speed you've reached in your fiesta?

Not had it over 80 mph yet but I've had the rev limiter cut in a few times whilst I've been experimenting with the gears! B) :)

when i drove to france, and down to belgium the weekend i got just over a hundred out of mine within 4 days of owning the car!! whoopps lol itdrives better on french roads as the roads are smoother...

Jus done my 1500 miles so opened it up on the motorway showin jus over 100mph an smooth as babys bum :) Mines the 1.4

Jus done my 1500 miles so opened it up on the motorway showin jus over 100mph an smooth as babys bum :) Mines the 1.4

How's yours doing on fuel Charlie?

How's yours doing on fuel Charlie?

[

Showin around 38-40 mpg at motorway speeds but i havent really been takin notice ill check next week an post some more figs

Showin around 38-40 mpg at motorway speeds but i havent really been takin notice ill check next week an post some more figs

Just curious as I'm getting 40 mpg approx at present with 2000 miles on the clock although to be fair mine's the 1.6.

done easily 110-115 on old aircraft field in my 1.4 style. don't know why people finding it hard :s

I have touch 100 a couple of times, but my GPS says its only 95. I don't know if anyone else in taking into account most speedos are deliberatly out esp at high speeds.

Done 112 in my xr2i and still had some more to go by the looks of it, but had a fast approaching roundabout. But i remember a couple of years back in the 1.3 lx (5 door lol) i Managed to hit 118 down the A5... I think this was mainly because when I did this in the xr2i I was on a flat and my old 1.3 was going down a steep hill haha.

speedo was reading 117Mph from a 1.25 fiesta on a 55 plate however that was when it was fairly new the navvy was reading 109 must admit the car was stressing and even though it might have touched a lil more down hill i wouldnt do it again as braking is a bit wobbly and its like the car is skimming the tarmac lol dangerous but fun lol

115(ish)mph with 2 passengers on-board Brick Lane to The Midlands.. 1.4TDCi..2002

i got mk4 1.25 and clocked 118 out of it :) BUT watched my fuel gauge go down quite literally

If anyone has a 1.6 TiVCT I will send you a packet full of love if you take a video regarding the 0 - 60: obviously only of you can do it safely though!

Thhaaaanks x

i done 115mph with 4 people in and full boot on way to newcastle. 1.4i 16v. Prolly can do more with just me in and emtpy boot.

I was suppires cos i hit 100 and then it just flew to 110 then 115 - wasnt downhill or winds :o

the fun isn't in speed in a fiesta. it's the cornering. i like the roads between birmingham and stratford upon avon. if anyone knows the area around kings norton they will know what i mean, half one in the morning with no traffic. a journey that would take around 30-35 mins normally can be done in 17 minutes! i know the lanes well so i have that to my advantage!

though top speed i have had out of mine is around 115 on a private road :rolleyes:

on the 1.4 16v the torque really starts to come in at around 2900 rpm when standard and carries on up to around 4500rpm. mine starts to pull at about 2400-500 rpm and just keeps going until about 5000.

as above fiesta arnt really built for the top end, with my fiesta although it is modified i have a road near mine crawley way, that basically me and my brother and all his mates try break each others time down it so far ive done 1min 45secs my mate in his lancia can only touch 1min 50 secs hahahaha i love my fiesta

100+ on public roads :angry:

I have done 80mph on motorway before upgrade. Id love to take my car out on a track and give it some proper wellie.

I have done 80mph on motorway before upgrade. Id love to take my car out on a track and give it some proper wellie.

I would also love to take your car out on a track and give it some proper wellie.

for sure!

lol :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club