Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order placed!! So excited!

BenW

Hey guys, a newbie to the site :)

Ordered my Fiesta a couple weeks ago but only got round to coming on here today! (useless i know considering how excited i am :P )

Fiesta Titanium 3dr 1.6

Sea Grey

Tech Pack

Titanium X Pack

Full dress up kit

Curtain airbags

Rear centre head restraint

Interior Pack 1 (not illumination)

Rear Parking Sensors

aka. "Christmas tree" - what the guys at Allen ford refer to it as ;)

Delivery Est. End of April!!

Cant stop looking at pics online, and whats worse my brothers girlfriend is getting hers tomorrow! :o :( <_< grrrrrr.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• Jonny87

• jma78b

• jayb

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice spec Ben--guess you'll just have to be patient.............. ;)

Easier said than done though!

what does interior pack include

Think it just includes scuff plates, a different gear knob & gaiter & "velour" mats.

your mats you should get your dealer to throw in for free, also the gb plates and mud flaps... i did, otherwise i wouldnt buy the car... i love bribery over the dealer an sales men hehe

your mats you should get your dealer to throw in for free, also the gb plates and mud flaps... i did, otherwise i wouldnt buy the car... i love bribery over the dealer an sales men hehe

Can you get the Interior Packs as after market? My dealership didn't know a thing about them because they weren't on the pricelist when I bought it.

by Interior pack 1 do you mean "Individual pack Red" which is: Unique Interior Finish - (Deep Red/Silver), steering wheel executions, leather gearshift knob, premium leather seat trim and premium velour mats (manual transmission only)

I have a very similar spec, but iv'e stuck with the Leather seats from the Titanium X option instead of the Individual pack. Either way, we should get ours around the same time. Will be cool to see double the pics HAHA!

Hope you get it when they say you will, lots of plp have had delays on getting there new Fezzer. Mine was 10 days early but still took 10 weeks

by Interior pack 1 do you mean "Individual pack Red" which is: Unique Interior Finish - (Deep Red/Silver), steering wheel executions, leather gearshift knob, premium leather seat trim and premium velour mats (manual transmission only)

I have a very similar spec, but iv'e stuck with the Leather seats from the Titanium X option instead of the Individual pack. Either way, we should get ours around the same time. Will be cool to see double the pics HAHA!

On page 42 of the brouchure:

Interior Pack #1 - Stainless steel scuff plates with logo, unique gearshift knob, unique handbrake cover and velour front and read floor mats (manual transmission only)

Interior Pack #2 - Stainless steel scuff plates with illuminated logo, unique gearshift knob, unique handbrake cover and velour front and rear floor mats (manual transmission only)

From the picture earlier on, Interior Pack #2 also looks like it has the numbers on the gear knob illuminated.

what does interior pack include

It gives scuff plates, and aluminium finish on gear stick nob, also sumit on hand break i think :)

lmao. Titanium gives u mats anyway as standard (so i was told), but i get the "better" ones (dont know why beter mind) with the interior pack :)

and trust me, i got a hell of a lot out of them :) all'good fun!

haha yeah... *fingers crossed i get mine frist* ;) haha. dont worry, i will take lots pics, get on the photoshop and make some cool logo thing... he says! :)

and no, i did not want the individual pack, prefered the leather i get with xpack. i had interior pack 1 (scuff plates, gear stick thing.. etc. etc.) I did not want the extra lighting the individual pack gave as i did not think the red interior lighting would compliment the greyness that is my car! :)

Hope you get it when they say you will, lots of plp have had delays on getting there new Fezzer. Mine was 10 days early but still took 10 weeks

Yeah, as mentioned my brothers gf ordered hers about 6 weeks ago, she had a ZetecS with lots of extras. The dealers estimate was very accurate, i got mine from the same place and they suggested last week of April/first week May.

I dont have a build date as yet though, after 2 weeks..... trying not to worry :)

I have seen the description of the interior pack 1 & 2, but you cannot add it on the "custom car maker" on the ford website. Furthermore, i cannot see any pictures of it in the brosure.

Pictures anyone? (page numbers are fine).

Also, how much do the packs cost? Thanks.

p.s. I'm hoping I didn;t miss out by not adding the pack (I added the pedals and scuffs seperately).

I have seen the description of the interior pack 1 & 2, but you cannot add it on the "custom car maker" on the ford website. Furthermore, i cannot see any pictures of it in the brosure.

Pictures anyone? (page numbers are fine).

Also, how much do the packs cost? Thanks.

p.s. I'm hoping I didn;t miss out by not adding the pack (I added the pedals and scuffs seperately).

pack 1 £150

pack 2 £250

the options were listed in the back of the brosure, i queried it with the dealer when i was making my order. It was on the order screen the dealers use. When they put pack 2 on my order (to check cost's) it made my order "unconfirmed".

It was however confirmed when pack 1 was selected (the one i wanted anyway) and placed on my order. The interior packs as far as i understand have only very recently been availavle. Pack 2 still might not be available?

Hope helps, i have not come across any suitable pictures either.

After a bit of reaserch I think that the "packs" consist of a variety of options which can be brought seperately.. for example the scuffs, pedals, gearstick knob etc etc... But its obviously cheeper to buy it as a pack.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Still no build date!!! I'm gutted :(

Dealer going to ring up tues and find out what the delay is on mine as others they have placed have build dates :( And lookin at this forum people who have placed after me have to, with similar spec! grrrrrrr

Mine's built! :D It should be on a ship to England. Don't know why it cant fly here! They built it 2 weeks earlier than the date I was given. Should get it early May if everything goes ok. So happy! :lol: :lol:

Mine's built! :D It should be on a ship to England. Don't know why it cant fly here! They built it 2 weeks earlier than the date I was given. Should get it early May if everything goes ok. So happy! :lol: :lol:

so jealous, when did you order yours?? i ordered mine 6th march.

kinda gutted/dissapointed at it? I only ordered mine like a week after "bexy", and she's had hers like 2 weeks and mine still not got a build date, just stuck on an order form somwhere :(

Ordered on Sunday 18th March. Original date given was 12 weeks end of May early June. 2 weeks ago was given build date of 24th April. I called them this week to ask for bluetooth usb and rear parking sensor and they said no problem. So he calls me today and says its too late for the USB option and parking sensor because its built and I should be sitting in my car in 4 weeks! I can get the parking sensor done when it turns up at the dealer but now I just have to wait 4 weeks.

I'm sorry Ben that they havent given you a date yet. I don't know what to suggest except become a nuisance and keep calling.

Ordered on Sunday 18th March. Original date given was 12 weeks end of May early June. 2 weeks ago was given build date of 24th April. I called them this week to ask for bluetooth usb and rear parking sensor and they said no problem. So he calls me today and says its too late for the USB option and parking sensor because its built and I should be sitting in my car in 4 weeks! I can get the parking sensor done when it turns up at the dealer but now I just have to wait 4 weeks.

I'm sorry Ben that they havent given you a date yet. I don't know what to suggest except become a nuisance and keep calling.

yeah, im pretty gutted as said. Ive rang twice a week for 3 weeks now. just same old thing. Today said will chase up with "admin" tuesday and let me know :s I feel bad and a pain, but i just know it'll get forgotton and i wont hear anything etc etc. I've paid a lot of money already for the car and just want it. I know im just being excited and naturally inpatient, just cant understand why yours for example gets built and mine not even got a build date, yet i ordered mine a week before you?

gah. either way, make sure u keep us posted on urs, and be awesome to see pics etc. :)

I know exactly how you feel Ben! It will come I know it and I hope there aren't any set backs. But we cant do anything about it. Its all out of our hands. Just have to wait. :)

I know exactly how you feel Ben! It will come I know it and I hope there aren't any set backs. But we cant do anything about it. Its all out of our hands. Just have to wait. :)

heh, yes, thanks daddy ;)

i know im being a big kid, just annoying that potentially there is some issue (as dealer seems to think now) and nothing being done about it, by which time being wasted. Oh well, i will pester again easter and hopefully get some result.

Right, got to get ready for work now. doh!!! All you part timers out there dont have to work bank hol's ;) heh.

Ben if its any consolation, when I spoke with David Jones at Mountune yesterday, the subject of time scales of people ordering cars came up, he replied that out in Germany they are putting their staff on extra overtime and employing extra staff for more shifts because of the popularity of the fiesta - not many other cars are selling but the Fiesta dont seem to be included in the recession lol. Bet you have a delivery date soon hun ;)

Oh and they still have a few places for the launch promotion upgrade.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club