Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order placed!! So excited!

BenW

yeah mate. Just have the engine upgrade! That dont include the exterior styling kit :)

Yeah im a bit gutted, but It means i can put another £1000 down to bring the monthly's down so being positive :) And the next 4 weeks ive got about 1500 extra miles to be doing, so glad in my "old" car. heh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• Jonny87

• jma78b

• jayb

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ben man that is not good about the whole alloy situation, I'm thinking about the mountune upgrade, I don't want to have the yellow mirrors or the strip or the alloys but I want the rest of the stuff done can you pick and choose what you want doing?

You can have the upgrade without the yellow strips or the yellow strips without the upgrade.

It's up to you what you have--pay your money and they'll fit whatever you want. ;)

You can have the upgrade without the yellow strips or the yellow strips without the upgrade.

It's up to you what you have--pay your money and they'll fit whatever you want. ;)

Thanks for the fast reply hedgepig :)

Dav the engine upgrade is £1,299 excluding fitting the appearance pack (mirror covers and stripes) are £149 without fitting, the wheels are £585 without fitting and tyres are just under £400 (dunlop sportmax TT tyres). I have the full upgrade and got it done on the special launch promotion beginning of the month, we paid £2,224 for the whole lot, got the appearanc pack and all labour for free. But the noise of the exhaust is loud and it does drone a bit at speed, other than that we are over the moon with the upgrade.

Dav the engine upgrade is £1,299 excluding fitting the appearance pack (mirror covers and stripes) are £149 without fitting, the wheels are £585 without fitting and tyres are just under £400 (dunlop sportmax TT tyres). I have the full upgrade and got it done on the special launch promotion beginning of the month, we paid £2,224 for the whole lot, got the appearanc pack and all labour for free. But the noise of the exhaust is loud and it does drone a bit at speed, other than that we are over the moon with the upgrade.

Or, you could look at these two options offered by Archers:

TS140

Castrol

Both are very smart and unique............. :)

Or, you could look at these two options offered by Archers:

TS140

Castrol

Both are very smart and unique............. :)

Not really a fan of covering cars in sticky-back-plastic, but those 18" Team Dynamics 'Jet' alloy wheels are absolutely beautiful. Would look really good on a black titanium, for the machined rim matching up with the chrome........

Just had call from ford........ Still no build date. grrr

Think going to try ford customer relations tomos, hassel them a bit? I e-mailed them the weekend and they have not replied. cheeky!!

Just had call from ford........ Still no build date. grrr

Think going to try ford customer relations tomos, hassel them a bit? I e-mailed them the weekend and they have not replied. cheeky!!

Thats not good news Ben. Did you explain that i ordered on 31st March and have a build date of 20th May? Good idea about ringing customer relations, seems very strange to me.

Thats not good news Ben. Did you explain that i ordered on 31st March and have a build date of 20th May? Good idea about ringing customer relations, seems very strange to me.

i did last week. said not sure how possible, and as said proved my order on system from ford. My dealer getting frustrated to but when ring ford just told same thing. Order confirmed, in que with everyone else's and awaiting allocation. I suspect Zetec S's get priority over wheels, as apparently that still the reason for the delay. I will ring customer relations and if not build date by next thurs will have to change tactics.

But to be honest not too sure what else i can do, i have no options other than trying to cancel my order and get deposit back, or change the car for something else. which in turn cud mean I'll likely have to wait just as long as if wait.

Maybe see if i can get money off or something. When i placed my order I had considered getting the Focus Zetec S, fully extra'd out. would be about £1000 more expensive. But I like the fiesta better.

Is it worth me collating Titanium orders in march on this forum and seeing when people placed their orders, what build dates are and order details to give me ammo? As to be honest no one who ordered their titanium with half as much extra's as me around the same time I placed my order has theirs either!

New topic of titanium orders??, or if your out there and readin, post your titanium orders around feb-aprill here, dealer, spec/extra ordered, build dates? ??delivery date??.

i did last week. said not sure how possible, and as said proved my order on system from ford. My dealer getting frustrated to but when ring ford just told same thing. Order confirmed, in que with everyone else's and awaiting allocation. I suspect Zetec S's get priority over wheels, as apparently that still the reason for the delay. I will ring customer relations and if not build date by next thurs will have to change tactics.

But to be honest not too sure what else i can do, i have no options other than trying to cancel my order and get deposit back, or change the car for something else. which in turn cud mean I'll likely have to wait just as long as if wait.

Maybe see if i can get money off or something. When i placed my order I had considered getting the Focus Zetec S, fully extra'd out. would be about £1000 more expensive. But I like the fiesta better.

Is it worth me collating Titanium orders in march on this forum and seeing when people placed their orders, what build dates are and order details to give me ammo? As to be honest no one who ordered their titanium with half as much extra's as me around the same time I placed my order has theirs either!

New topic of titanium orders??, or if your out there and readin, post your titanium orders around feb-aprill here, dealer, spec/extra ordered, build dates? ??delivery date??.

Oh, i might ring ford tomorrow and ask them to confirm my order status but i did see it on the screen so quite sure its right. Maybe they do but thats a bit annoying for you isnt it.

Think thats a good idea to get the bigger picture on peoples orders and then you would have a stronger case if people were getting theres before you.

Good luck though and hope things speed along a bit soon.

Hi all :rolleyes:

Just signed up , got a Zetec S Tdci on order from Gates Of Hertford.

Time line so far::

ordered march 16th with a build date of April 18th with delivery early May, all good so far :P

April 16th came and got the dreaded call from the dealer, build has been delayed but couldnt tell me for how long :( Left it a week or so and chased them again, new build date of May 14th (or earlier) and delivery early June. Spec as follows for those that want to know:

Zetec S Tdci in Sea grey

Street pack

City pack

bluetooth and USB

Side skirts

Full leather

Alloy pedals

ETAC

Sill plates and mats (dealer fit)

ordered march 16th with a build date of April 18th with delivery early May, all good so far :P

April 16th came and got the dreaded call from the dealer, build has been delayed but couldnt tell me for how long :( Left it a week or so and chased them again, new build date of May 14th (or earlier) and delivery early June. Spec as follows for those that want to know:

Zetec S Tdci in Sea grey

Street pack

City pack

Bluetooth and USB

Side skirts

Full leather

Alloy pedals

ETAC

Nice spec Tazz--bet you're really looking forward to getting that............... ;)

I've just been to the dealer to see about mine.

Ordered Zetec S on April 4th and NO build date yet, He said go in again in 2 weeks!!!!!!

Originally my order date was 8 March with build date of 24 April so its a long way between order and build. Mine was a normal bog standard Titanium so no idea why the delay.

Welcome to the forum :)

I've just been to the dealer to see about mine.

Ordered Zetec S on April 4th and NO build date yet, He said go in again in 2 weeks!!!!!!

Gutted, but im where u are and I ordered mine nearly a full month before... *sigh*

Keep us posted, im going to chase my dealer again thurs....

Zetec S Tdci in Sea grey

Street pack

City pack

Bluetooth and USB

Side skirts

Full leather

Alloy pedals

ETAC

Nice build mate. Bet ur happy!!

Hope u get it soon, as do i with mine ;)

keep posting :)

finally got a build date guys. 19th june!!! hope anyone who's actually still waiting for theirs is not waiting too much longer. total turnaround for mine will be 4months!!!!!! so go on, who can beat me? ;) lol

finally got a build date guys. 19th june!!! hope anyone who's actually still waiting for theirs is not waiting too much longer. total turnaround for mine will be 4months!!!!!! so go on, who can beat me? ;) lol

I'm glad you finally have build date. When exactly did you order yours?

Just remembered you ordered yours before mine! My build is 20th May...

oh dear this doesn't look good, I hope my build date hasn't been put back... Maybe yours is so long because of the interior pack, that has only recently become available. Also your dealer did seem mildly dodgy. Either way I am going in tomorrow hoping for updates. Also want to see if i can get the reg number so I can put it into etis. Main reason is to order sport pack and some other accessories

Ronnie, how long is it usually between build date and customer pick up date? thanks

Just remembered you ordered yours before mine! My build is 20th May...

oh dear this doesn't look good, I hope my build date hasn't been put back... Maybe yours is so long because of the interior pack, that has only recently become available. Also your dealer did seem mildly dodgy. Either way I am going in tomorrow hoping for updates. Also want to see if i can get the reg number so I can put it into etis. Main reason is to order sport pack and some other accessories

Ronnie, how long is it usually between build date and customer pick up date? thanks

I spoke to my dealer again yesterday to check my build date was still 20th May and was told it is now the 19th so has come forward one day!! Hope it dont get put back though. I ordered mine on 31st March but dont have the interior pack so that could be the cause of other peoples delays. Got pretty much everything else on it though.

I spoke to my dealer again yesterday to check my build date was still 20th May and was told it is now the 19th so has come forward one day!! Hope it dont get put back though. I ordered mine on 31st March but dont have the interior pack so that could be the cause of other peoples delays. Got pretty much everything else on it though.

I have everything except interior packs and bodykit. Also its 3 door. Whats your spec JayB?

I have everything except interior packs and bodykit. Also its 3 door. Whats your spec JayB?

I ordered a Zetec s 1.6 petrol in frozen white with the following spec:

heated front screen

bluetooth voice control with usb

street pack

side skirts

automatic lights and wipers

climate control

alloy pedal covers

scuff plates

So no interior pack which look like they may be causing the delays. I have been told my order is in the production stage with all the parts allocated and just waiting to be built so i hope nothing changes.

I ordered a Zetec s 1.6 petrol in frozen white with the following spec:

heated front screen

bluetooth voice control with usb

street pack

side skirts

automatic lights and wipers

climate control

alloy pedal covers

scuff plates

So no interior pack which look like they may be causing the delays. I have been told my order is in the production stage with all the parts allocated and just waiting to be built so i hope nothing changes.

Ta JayB, I'm still quite positive that mine will be built around the 20th...

Ta JayB, I'm still quite positive that mine will be built around the 20th...

Yea i hope it is but with all the horror stories at the moment, its hard to stay positive. Just got to keep fingers crossed and hope nothing changes. I ring my dealer on a weekly basis for an update so will post any changes on here. Hope it stays as 19th or comes forward but think that is very unlikely. Keep me updated on yours.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club