Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order placed!! So excited!

BenW

You have had a long old wait then there. I phoned my dealer again today to confirm my build date of 19th May and they said its still on track and down to be with the dealer by 6th June and i ordered 31st March so be a 9 week turnaround. Good by sounds of things at the moment but still a long wait.

yeah. well i ordered mine nearly a month before you, and will get mine a month after. that's fair eh :P

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• Jonny87

• jma78b

• jayb

Top Posters In This Topic

Be glad you went for the Fez, apparently if you order a Ka the delivery date is now December!!!!! :o

I am not drunk (unfortunately) or rich. I have cleared my debts and am treating myself at my ripe old age to a new car. And the kids are going uni later in the year so I fancy revisiting my youf. And I am not going to feel guilty about it cos I have earned this car :)

I am not drunk (unfortunately) or rich. I have cleared my debts and am treating myself at my ripe old age to a new car. And the kids are going uni later in the year so I fancy revisiting my youf. And I am not going to feel guilty about it cos I have earned this car :)

Good for you girl--everyone's entitled to treat themselves at some point in their life.

Bryan Adams song "18 til I die" springs to mind......................:)

Just waiting now for the pics of your new baby............I'm sure all will be forgiven when you eventually get her! :rolleyes:

I know the reg number! Its like she has a heart now. :) I will take lots of pics and I hope the weather stays dry. Pity I have a night out booked. I can't introduce Fifi to the family till Thursday now and I wont get to properly play with her till Monday. Saturday night i'm doing the Moonwalk marathon and Sunday i'll be sleeping all day in a hot bath! :lol: :lol:

Yea i hope it is but with all the horror stories at the moment, its hard to stay positive. Just got to keep fingers crossed and hope nothing changes. I ring my dealer on a weekly basis for an update so will post any changes on here. Hope it stays as 19th or comes forward but think that is very unlikely. Keep me updated on yours.

The great Fiesta wait

Am now midway through week 8

Just to update.... (It doesn't rhyme!!!)

Visited dealer today. Still looking good for delivery early June, and I !Removed! hope it stays that way too, cos I want my car and I want it now lol!

Also dealer reckoned there might be some update early next week, so i'll update again then on any news.

Just took my 06 fiesta for its first MOT and asked about a build date for my new fiesta zetec s.

Estimated build date of............. 5th June and estimated delivery date of........... 20th June.

Which all falls within the 12 weeks promised when ordered on the 4th April.

So fingers crossed i'll be up and running by the end of June.

While I was there a looked over the tyres of some other fiestas, one had Continental tyres, one had Hankook tyres and one had Michelin tyres on, didn't pay attention to the model they was on, dont know if that makes any difference? maybe hit and miss to which we get?

Saw another with the mechanic talking the passenger side wing mirror casing off !!!!

I wonder how they decide what tyres to give you. It's strange we all have different. The car in the showroom has continentals on so I presumed I would get those but I got Michelin's.

Car passed MOT. Small oil leak repaired under warranty. Front tyres given advisory note, should last until part ex :P

slightly off topic but did anyone add a spare wheel on the options? is it a spacesaver tyre and what size wheel is it?

Has anyone driven with a spacesaver?, whats it like to drive with 17" wheels and a 14" or 15" spacesaver?

I read somewhere that you should only fit them on the rear, so theres a bit of messing about to fit them.

Also whats this tyre spray like that comes as standard? how long does it last in the can? and how long does it last in the tyre?

The great Fiesta wait

Am now midway through week 8

Just to update.... (It doesn't rhyme!!!)

Visited dealer today. Still looking good for delivery early June, and I !Removed! hope it stays that way too, cos I want my car and I want it now lol!

Also dealer reckoned there might be some update early next week, so i'll update again then on any news.

I have an estimated to dealer date of 6th June which would make it 9 weeks from order to delivery which seems to be quite good at the moment but still a long wait.

I have an estimated to dealer date of 6th June which would make it 9 weeks from order to delivery which seems to be quite good at the moment but still a long wait.

6th June sounds good to me! Hopefully mine will also arrive around that time. hopefully.............

6th June sounds good to me! Hopefully mine will also arrive around that time. hopefully.............

Yes hopefully. what did you order again?

Yes hopefully. what did you order again?

Titanium 3dr black, all the bits except body kit

My dealer opened the boot and in the space you would normally see a tyre you got a tin can and a plastic thing which you somehow attach to the wheel and pump into the tyres. This just lasts until you get to a garage or the AA comes and helps you. I don't know how the Ford spare wheel works and how the sizes compare. I guess once I get I flat, pump it with foam and then go to a tyre place i will have to buy a new wheel. Seems a lot simpler than fitting an actual tyre and probably makes the car lighter by not having one in the boot.

Still loving my car. I'm at work and missing it terribly :(

Got an update from the dealer today. He said my car has been built and was released from the factory in cologne today and is on its way :) still on track to be with dealer by 6th June at the latest so not long now. Good luck to everyone else.

Got an update from the dealer today. He said my car has been built and was released from the factory in cologne today and is on its way :) still on track to be with dealer by 6th June at the latest so not long now. Good luck to everyone else.

Nice one JayB. I am ever so happy for you. Init. ;)

thank you :) any news on yours?

Nothing yet. Everyday I think I should go down there and get an update. Then I realise that I really just cant be bothered, so i dont. :( Maybe I will go down there tomorrow...

My old cars MOT runs out in two days :( Then there will be NO car! :o

Nothing yet. Everyday I think I should go down there and get an update. Then I realise that I really just cant be bothered, so i dont. :( Maybe I will go down there tomorrow...

My old cars MOT runs out in two days :( Then there will be NO car! :o

Yes you should go down there and find out :) i know dealer cant really do anything but be nice to know especially if your mot runs out on your current car. Mine has to have scuff plates fitted to it once it arrives at the dealer and all the usual bits they have to do so not sure how long i will have to wait after it gets to the dealer.

Yes you should go down there and find out :) i know dealer cant really do anything but be nice to know especially if your mot runs out on your current car. Mine has to have scuff plates fitted to it once it arrives at the dealer and all the usual bits they have to do so not sure how long i will have to wait after it gets to the dealer.

You're right jayb! I think they hold the car for 3 or 4 days. When my Fiesta arrives it will have the sport pack fitted, which will take maybe a few hours. ;)

grz on order update. I rang mine today but they never returned my call.

I've had my tax notice come through, expires end of the month and there is no way im paying it since i will be handing it over to the dealer in a month or so. Want to see if they can assist me with the payment or take the payment I make off the proce of my car?!?! reasonable since the due date for my car has long gone already and in reality mine has not even been built.

My estimation is ready for friday 3rd of July (dealer quoted aslong as ford on time with build date that's when they say should be able to go get it).

dum de dum... so busy at work at the mo i forget i have it on order.

grz on order update. I rang mine today but they never returned my call.

I've had my tax notice come through, expires end of the month and there is no way im paying it since i will be handing it over to the dealer in a month or so. Want to see if they can assist me with the payment or take the payment I make off the proce of my car?!?! reasonable since the due date for my car has long gone already and in reality mine has not even been built.

My estimation is ready for friday 3rd of July (dealer quoted aslong as ford on time with build date that's when they say should be able to go get it).

dum de dum... so busy at work at the mo i forget i have it on order.

Ah how annoying. I still cant believe how long you have had to wait, i should hope they do pay for it and you should push for more discount or some freebies. Keep us updated.

You're right jayb! I think they hold the car for 3 or 4 days. When my Fiesta arrives it will have the sport pack fitted, which will take maybe a few hours. ;)

Well i hope my dealer is quick at getting new cars ready. I have heard they are so lets hope its true. Keep us updated and hopefully all have our cars soon :)

Mine:

Fiesta Zetec,

1.4 96PS, Automatic

Hot Magenta

Soho/Syracuse

Parking sensors front & rear

Not got many extras as I'm getting on the Motability hire contract scheme so I'll only have the car 3 years!

Just an update. Went into dealer today to choose a registration and he checked my order while i was there. It is currently in the compound waiting to go on the ship and is expected to be at the dealer by 30th rather than 6th June so has come forward :) dealer also said will only have it for day to fit scuff plates and register it so only 2 weeks now hopefully :) lets hope the ship mine is on is extra fast! lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club