Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order placed!! So excited!

BenW

hello all:) i'm a newbie here...

when I read about your delivery time (how long it can be) I am amazed and feel very lucky:P because I ordered my fiesta in mid-April and have a build date - 11 may.... so I am waiting for a delivery now... I'm so impatient!! hehe

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• Jonny87

• jma78b

• jayb

Top Posters In This Topic

25 days till my car gets built! wohooo

(thats a total of 105 days since i ordered it)!!! bah

Ben, I think you need to go on holiday. :lol: take your mind off the car and focus on other things. The dealer will just ring up out of the blue and say hey your car is ready :)

Ben, I think you need to go on holiday. :lol: take your mind off the car and focus on other things. The dealer will just ring up out of the blue and say hey your car is ready :)

my car is ready :P I'm taking it this friday!!! I can't wait:P

!Removed! hope not.. the money for it has been burning a hole and ive spent it. i get paid a week before the estimated due date. lol ;)

Guess what folks? Its finally arrived :D :D Picked her up at 8am saturday, been given two coats of Autoglym hi-def wax and treated the outside glass with Rain-X. (not to bad considering i was supposed to be working) Only downer is that mats and sill plates are on back order :( Will get some pics up once I figure out how to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Left message with dealer today, just after an "update". Since others have had moves on their build dates and mine is due for build in 7 days!

Fingers crossed it comes forward! Estimate within 3 weeks should FINALLY get it!!

lol, got a bit impatient and rang back and got straight thro ;) - desperate or what! lol

Bah... my build date delayed till the 25th now!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Estimated to dealer for the 4th July (quite quick)! Said will have it ready day after it arrives as I've had to wait long enough... dam straight!!!!

lol, got a bit impatient and rang back and got straight thro ;) - desperate or what! lol

Bah... my build date delayed till the 25th now!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Estimated to dealer for the 4th July (quite quick)! Said will have it ready day after it arrives as I've had to wait long enough... dam straight!!!!

hmmm, 10 days from build to delivery. I am having a 4 week wait.....

hmmm, 10 days from build to delivery. I am having a 4 week wait.....

Depends if the car already has its shipping slot etc. Which would make it a lot faster.

Depends if the car already has its shipping slot etc. Which would make it a lot faster.

True. I would be properly impressed with 10 days!

BenW - god that is some horror story you got going on there - just hope mine does not take so long to get delivered!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club