Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James's Mk7

JamesFWZS

Not been very active on this forum, so I thought I'd get a project thread going for my Mk7...

IMG_0248.jpg

Above is how it started, completly standard...added a J1, Heko wind deflectors, 15mm Eibach spacers all round, Milltek cat-back (because the tailpipes are nicer than the Mountune system...and it was a steal!)

IMG_0300.jpg

I also upgraded the brakes using M-tech disks, Greenstuff pads, HEL lines and ATE Superblue fluid, all this will be getting swapped for the 300mm upgrade when funds allow.

I then added Eibach springs...

IMG_0542_zpsa32226e1.jpg

I love how it sits, finally its most recent couple of mods being a Steeda short shifter and my new powder coated wheels... from a Mondeo ST200

IMG_0601_zpsb0159f81.jpg

I am really happy with it at the moment...C & C welcome

Thanks for looking

James

How have you found the upgrade to the brakes? I'll be after a new set for mine soon and those choices sound ideal, how much did it set you back?

The car looks good but I actually prefer the standard wheels believe it or not. As for the short shift how's that feel?

I like the brakes, definite improvement over the standard step up, all in it ran me about £200 for the parts plus a couple of hours labour to fit.

The short shift turns the shift into an almost rifle bolt, I love it and it wasn't too hard to install

Those wheels look EPIC. They are so rare in South Africa. Good job.

Those wheels look EPIC. They are so rare in South Africa. Good job.

Cheers dude!