Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 2013 Titanium X

steveo

going out to buy a new fiesta titanium x,

whta are the view on the best engine to get and also the coulour

any advice would be great

Steve

Panther black - no question ;) Na I duno, I like alot of the new facelift's colour choices

+1 to panther black!

Unless you do shed loads of miles to justify a diesel, ecoboost 1.0 is the king of kings. 99ps or 125ps (I have the 125) and its more than fast enough for the real world. £55 to fill up with 370 miles approx and still running in! Have seen low 50's mpg. FREE ROAD TAX!

Test drive one and you will look no further

Red or blue are good colours by the way

Race Red, nice n bright, when clean :)

Thanks all was thinking of nautical blue, that looks cool. Was going to look at the kuga but far to big for me then thought about the focus. But I love my fiesta. Titanium x I think is the way to go

Any thoughts if that is a good choice

The only benefit of the focus is more space if you need it and bigger boot. If you are happy with the fez now, why bother changing for something bigger?

I came from a freelander 2 with more gadgets than a 007 car but didn't need the space and don't miss the gadgets. I quite like the less is more of the ZS and it does have the godsend that is the heated windscreen.

Go test drive an ecoboost. Epic engine IMO.

Nautical blue has been dropped according to my local dealer, on that basis red :)

I hope they have not dropped that colour, don't like red as it fades over the years. Will need to be metallic, not blak either. Midnight sky or hot mustard. Candy looks to girlly.

It's being replaced but not sure what with.

Red desn't fade, yes the old vauxhall flame red does but the ford red won't my Leon is 6 years old and that certainly hasn't faded.

Test drive done.

What a little pocket rocket it is for such a small car. And that was not the 125 I test drove.

Nautical blue is still available. Will think it over tonight and order tomorrow me thinks.

Wow what a wee beaut

Hi, I've got an fiesta titanium x 1.0 in race red on order hopefully ready for pick up 29th June :).

Wouldn't recommend one in panther black tho as I've got a focus titanium (gonna part ex for the fez) and its hard to keep clean

got a zetec S, i drive 120km per day to go to work and back, mostly motorway. I must say the car has only 600km on it and it uses the same amount of petrol than my deisel did. previous car was a MK6 fiesta 68ps.

I absolytely love it. It cruises great on the motorway with the cruise control (helps with mpg alot). And when you need some power you can always floor it =D.

So i've got a 1.0 125ps oh and in Red racing.

I think Candy Blue is the prettiest colour, but i do love blue :P Plus it just so happens that particular blue is pretty much the 'perfect' one as far as i'm concerned, it goes very well with the chrome and the contrast with the rear lights is lovely. Pictures of it (including the brochure, which makes it look like a teal colour when it's darker in reality) don't do it justice :) Unfortunately, you don't see many in dealerships in that colour or on the road (seeing as it's £750!) so there's few opportunities to see it 'in the wild'.

Candy blue is a great colour but I think it look more of a female colour, the nautical blue looks like a sport colour, and one polished it will look great. I can imagine the stick I would get from the guys at work if I turned up with the candy blue

Just picked mine up ,in Frost White with 17's ,Loving it

Well done the deal today

Titanium x

1.0 ecoboost 125

Driver assit pack

Upgrade wheels

And candy blue

Got from dealer

Free first service

Full tank they only give half tanks

Rubber mats for winter time

I know I said I was going for nautical blue but side by side candy was best

Get it sept 1 so a 63 plate for me

The candy blue is definitely better than nautical imo. In the promotion materials it does look like a teal/baby blue but in reality it's more akin to a slightly lighter shade of the traditional 'Subaru' blue.

September is a bit of a wait though! Although admittedly it took 2 months for my car too (which was also a 'created for order' fiesta).

the candy looks good. and i saw it at a dealer with carbon OTT stripes (Dark grey) it looked fab. But it wasnt a petrol lol

Petrol is good for me as I don't do much miles

yeah i do alot of km, but i also work in Switzerland where Petrol is at the same price of deisel in France (Where i live) so i just buy the petrol in Switzerland XD. using cruise control the MPG is the same aswell.

Candy blue was the choice over the nautical and a very good choice too sir... The nautical looked too blunt, more like a solid colour, it was nice but the Candy was loads better!

But being totally biased here... http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/42860-counting-down-the-days/?p=255705 :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club