Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 2013 Titanium X

steveo

Why do the pics of candy blue, look like vision blue, must be the light

Candy Blue is a great choice - really looks the part and everyone who has seen mine love it!

My car

Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost 125

Candy Blue

Full Modena Leather Interior

Reversing Camera

Driver Assistance Pack

Large Rear Spoiler

Camera is highly recommended for anyone speccing up a Titanium / Titanium X - very useful

I took delivery of a Candy Blue Titanium yesterday and love the colour. It looks very striking, especially with the dark (ish) tinted windows.

Candy Blue is a great choice - really looks the part and everyone who has seen mine love it!

My car

Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost 125

Candy Blue

Full Modena Leather Interior

Reversing Camera

Driver Assistance Pack

Large Rear Spoiler

Camera is highly recommended for anyone speccing up a Titanium / Titanium X - very useful

why is the camera highly recommended?

I have the half leather which I thinks looks great, no need for a camera on a small car.

Just have to wait till sept, and I hate waiting

Got a call from my dealer today just to say my car is being unloaded off the transporter 😄

So defo collecting on Saturday . Roll on the weekend. .

• Like 1

Excellent, post some pics when you get it. I am counting the days

why is the camera highly recommended?

I specified the camera as a bit of a toy but am surprised how really useful it is in conjunction with the rear sensors that come with the Driver Assistance Pack.

Gives a great fish eye view of everything around you when reversing into a space and each sensor displays a separate overlay image showing relative distances of close objects.

I have been driving for over 30 years and didn't think of it as much more than a toy - how wrong I was! Even on a small car it is highly recommended and give a great picture day and night.

Get a midnight sky Titanium with dress up kit ;)

Then mod the front grill and your sorted.

post-5052-0-60062800-1372443944_thumb.jp

How is going with the fiesta? I am thinking of trading in my old focus and was thinking of the ecoboost 1.0 125. Most of my driving is local roads but the occasional blast on the m/way so hope it is good for that and keep up with lesser mortals!

would appreciate your thoughts.

Blimmin brilliant :)

It's no sports car but when you tell people who've been in it that it's only a 1ltr they can't believe it.

Oh

I drive it like my old ST and get 42mpg average over a full tank.

great little car :)

I collected my new fiesta titanium x 1.0L today WOW what a car. I absolutely love it. I've just chopped down from a focus titanium 1.6 and the fez is much more nippier .

I'll post some pics when I figure out how get them on here. I'm doing this on my iPhone lol.

Very nice indeed, you have to see the red 'in the flesh' as pictures never seem to do justice. Mines the same colour, and I need sunglasses to look at the colour in this lovely sunlight :)

Random question, I've got the Sony DAB system when streaming music from my iPhone 5 all it says on display is " playing music from bluetooth device " But on my focus it showed track name.

Sync is poo :(

That bit doesn't work on sync yet so no track info.

Ohh and the ford sync is meant to read incoming text messages but apple needs to do an update for this to work 😡

I have an S4 and eventually got it working after pairing loads of times without success.

You'll find a lot of comments on how bad sync is but not many good ones. I emailed Ford CS about it and was told an update is coming but no idea when.

Why do the pics of candy blue, look like vision blue, must be the light

Agreed, but as mentioned it looks darker in the flesh... Plus it depends on the camera. On sunny days it really shows off it's candy traits... :D :D :D

I took delivery of a Candy Blue Titanium yesterday and love the colour. It looks very striking, especially with the dark (ish) tinted windows.

Yes, yes...and yes!!

I have a vision blue fiesta just now and the pics do show it as vison blue but in garage and on road is so diffrent . Just waiting till September. Least it gives me time to save more.

I have a vision blue fiesta just now and the pics do show it as vison blue but in garage and on road is so diffrent . Just waiting till September. Least it gives me time to save more.

Yeah, the colour does vary wildly. In overcast days (like the picture for my profile), it's a dark blue but with a strange sheen to it that makes it very obvious it's not your standard metallic finish, it really stands out despite being dark. In sunny days it's much lighter, in direct sunlight the colour can actually be more like a teal (I'm assuming the brochure pictures were taken in very bright light!). You do get every shade in between too.

All in all, i think it's one of the best car colours i've seen :D

Hi, the colour variation is the same with my car and the candy red, it is because of how sunlight is reflected off the paint, or not if it is cloudy..

• 1 month later...

Hi, the colour variation is the same with my car and the candy red, it is because of how sunlight is reflected off the paint, or not if it is cloudy..

I was going to get the Candy Red but on a Fiesta ZS... What i found with the Candy Red was on cloudy days it did look a bit dull???? Where as Kai is spot on in his description of the Candy Blue. I have the Candy Blue and i have to say it looks awesome! Whether it's sunny, cloudy, under flourescent lights at a gas station at night, or at dusk. Other half has a loaner whilst hers has a few things put right that werent done right from a service, its a 62 Focus ZS in Candy Red..... and in true Boris Johnson style it's.........."very nice!!!" Especially as it has the 186 bp 1.6 Ecoboost in it!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club