Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2012-13 Mk3

huey45

Hi Guys

I have a Ford Focus 1.6 Titanium 1.6tdci with rear led daytime running lights already

built in, and would like to fit some front ones built into headlights

Can somebody confirm if these are fitted as standard to Titanium-X model ??

if so would wiring harness be already present in my Titanium model ??

Meaning if im correct its just a headlight replacement ??

Regards huey45

I would imagine the wiring harness would be the same on the tit and tit X but cant confirm 100%

You would need to check out the wiring diagrams or check to see if you have extra plugs but the same issue remains that u will need headlamp washers in the bumper and levelling sensors on the suspension arms.

You would need to check out the wiring diagrams or check to see if you have extra plugs but the same issue remains that u will need headlamp washers in the bumper and levelling sensors on the suspension arms.

Not just for drls :S it'd be different if he was fitting the xenon headlight units

Not just for drls :S it'd be different if he was fitting the xenon headlight units

The DRL lights only come with the Xenons as far as i am aware

Well the focus ST1 and 2 have drls and they're standard halogen headlight. Its only the ST3 thats got xenon headlights :)

Well the focus ST1 and 2 have drls and they're standard halogen headlight. Its only the ST3 thats got xenon headlights :)

Dangers where does it say that as i looked just and can't see , under DRL it says only ST3.

Ive got the st brochure cause im buying the ST3

hi guys thanks for your input, im only after headlights with fitted drls, not headlamp washers, although I believe my

headlights can be levelled not with lighting switch, has various numbers on pull out stalk..

In fact I stand corrected I just had a look at the brochure ive got there and right enough the ST1 + 2 headlights dont seem to have DRL's built into the headlights only the ST3 headlights do. Appologies Paul.

By the looks of it Keith you would have to fit the xenon headlights to have the built in DRL's which would require the headlamp washers and auto levellers to be fitted also

• Like 1

Have you thought about stripping the lights down and fitting LED strips inside the top section?

• Like 1

No worries Dangers , I thought they may have upgraded them when I saw your reply

I honestly thought they came with them but I was looking mainly at the ST3 cause thats what I was going for anyway cause of the xenon headlights

I would suggest the alternative is to fit the same as Preee and Lenny, fog lights (£75 ish) with DRL's built in if the headlights are too expensive?