Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Is Good ?

Sylvain

Hi !

I plan to buy this "Air intake system"

for my 2011 Ford Fiesta.

Do any one have already install this system ? I need your feed back please.

Sorry I just realize that i do better post this question in General room ..

im sorry about that :(

Generally these kinds of intakes drop the power in the lower end of the rev range and up it in the top, but only by a small amount. You get more noise which is the main draw of the filter really.

Depending on where it's mounted you can drop power rather than gain it, although this install looks reasonable against this. I've not really looked at any US Fiesta's, but I'd imagine it's similar to the Euro spec and shouldn't really be an issue installing.

Main thing to check is if your state regulations, in some states this kind of air filter is illegal. If so, get a filter for the air box you have, K&N and Pipercross for example. Generally they don't make a difference on their own so much, but can make it seem so with the noise that it adds. If you're happy with that then great, just don't expect any big gains.

Really though when I had a pod on my old car, it just made it sound better, which was enough to me. It looks good quality to me, not some cheap thing, so that's a big plus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club