Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St3 Headlight Question

DanGersFord

post-37948-0-91099200-1372002498_thumb.j

If you look at the picture the DRL strip runs across the top of the headlight, the dipped beam 'orb' is on the right, next to that im guessing is the full beam bulb in the middle and the indicator is the bottom left (correct me if im wrong?) what is the bulb to the far left just above the indicator section? Is this a side light? Just curious cause I wouldnt have thought it would have sidelights with it having DRL's :)

The bulb you refer to is the turning bulb which lights up when you are turning a corner to give the impression of adaptive lights , it lights up the kurb as you turn , works pretty good.

• Like 1

Never heard of that before? :S I know obviously if you indicate the DRL's dim on the side your indicating. Is that the guide me home headlights I keep hearing about?

No , the guide home lights is just the lights stay on for what ever period you decide to , say 20 seconds then they go out.

The bub you refer to is a turning bulb which lights up the curb line when you turn left or right.

Sounds good I couldnt work out what it would be I thought surely its not a side light with the DRL's lol

You are correct, it is the DRL's that act as the sidelights, they dim when you turn the headlamp switch to that position as per EU regs..

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club