Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prices of Titanium

Drunknmunky

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could tell me whether this is a good deal or not? Ive been quoted £11,595 for a 3 door, panther black, fiesta titanium 1.4 TDCi. Is this a reasonable price for it ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could tell me whether this is a good deal or not? Ive been quoted £11,595 for a 3 door, panther black, fiesta titanium 1.4 TDCi. Is this a reasonable price for it ?

Thanks for your help.

We paid £12300 approx for a 5 dr 1.6tdci Titanium with optional USB + bluetooth.

Bearing in mind we live in Cornwall with dealers few and far between the best online quote we got, was from Dealdrivers for £12045 - our dealer almost matched this and is was well worth paying slightly extra so we didn't have a 600 mile round trip to collect the car from the MIdlands ( as we were having the car on Ford Options we had to go to dealers to sign paperwork).

Ours was for a factory order car, not one in stock and was after the February price increase.

Prices go up again on 1st April - so be quick if you are going to order.

The list price for that car is £13,590.

DealDrivers.co.uk will get you the same car for £11,335.

So yes it is a very good deal. but DealDrivers may be able to get it a few hundred quid quicker.

our dealer almost matched this and is was well worth paying slightly extra so we didn't have a 600 mile round trip to collect the car from the MIdlands

Cornwall to West Midlands is 243 Miles, so give or take a few making it 250miles - 260miles. That means your trip would be more like 500 - 520... which I know isn't a great amount of 600. Don;t realy know why I posted this? lol.

Cornwall to West Midlands is 243 Miles, so give or take a few making it 250miles - 260miles. That means your trip would be more like 500 - 520... which I know isn't a great amount of 600. Don;t realy know why I posted this? lol.

You need to get out more!?

My Titanium, Panther Black, 1.4 Auto, with a year's insurance, full tank of petrol, 1 year's AA membership and First registration costs £11,543.24. I thought that was a bargain. There was a managers discount that weekend of £1671. I'm happy with my deal. I didnt haggle or anything (being new to the new car thing). But next time I will know to do that. I've just called the dealer to find out when I'm getting it and its going to be built 24th April and will be delivered week of the 9 May. Excited? YES!! :lol:

I don't know why you posted this either.

I also didn't know you knew where in Cornwall I lived, to be able to calculate the exact mileage to 243 miles!

Your schoolboy geography may not be up to much but CORNWALL is infact a county, not a place/town/village etc. If I lived in the far west of the County I would have a drive of approx 100 miles just to cross the border into Devon.

As it happens, I recently went to Nottingham and the mileage according to the trip computer for the journey from my house to my destination was - 303 miles - making a return journey of 606 miles.

As I don't know exactly where the Midlands dealer is that Dealedrivers were going to send me to I cannot comment on the exact mileage.

It was not worth the approx 600 mile round journey to go to the Midlands as the saving wasn't enough - there is a lot to be said for paying a "little" more for a local dealer, also the smallish saving I would have made by going to Dealdrivers would have been wiped oout in the journey costs.

In Cornwall we do not have the luxury taht you do of having lots of dealers within a fairly small radius.

I don't know why you posted this either.

I also didn't know you knew where in Cornwall I lived, to be able to calculate the exact mileage to 243 miles!

Your schoolboy geography may not be up to much but CORNWALL is infact a county, not a place/town/village etc. If I lived in the far west of the County I would have a drive of approx 100 miles just to cross the border into Devon.

As it happens, I recently went to Nottingham and the mileage according to the trip computer for the journey from my house to my destination was - 303 miles - making a return journey of 606 miles.

As I don't know exactly where the Midlands dealer is that Dealedrivers were going to send me to I cannot comment on the exact mileage.

It was not worth the approx 600 mile round journey to go to the Midlands as the saving wasn't enough - there is a lot to be said for paying a "little" more for a local dealer, also the smallish saving I would have made by going to Dealdrivers would have been wiped oout in the journey costs.

In Cornwall we do not have the luxury taht you do of having lots of dealers within a fairly small radius.

Actually Cornwall IS a place.

For what it's worth Smudger, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment regarding "paying a little extra" from your local dealer.

I've always tried to support them wherever possible as I believe I get a far better service from them over some agent who's just interested in getting a sale.

Unfortunately, it's not always possible so I suppose I'm just an idealist country yokel at heart! :rolleyes:

Actually Cornwall IS a place.

You always have to have the last word don't you. lol

You also haven't told me where I live, so you could work out the exact mileage from my house to the West Midlands.

Cornwall is and always will be a COUNTY - you are just being pedantic. I was merely trying to point out to you that Cornwall is a big PLACE and wondered how you possibly managed to pin down the mileage so exactly.

;)

no no, was just being pedantic. I started typing and then did the calculations lol.

no no, was just being pedantic. I started typing and then did the calculations lol.

No problem. ;)

For what it's worth Smudger, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment regarding "paying a little extra" from your local dealer.

I've always tried to support them wherever possible as I believe I get a far better service from them over some agent who's just interested in getting a sale.

Unfortunately, it's not always possible so I suppose I'm just an idealist country yokel at heart! :rolleyes:

Not quite sure what you mean by this. What better service did or will you get than myself or anyone else who bought through Deal Drivers?

Last day before the price bump, however i was told when i bought my car yesterday that monday was the actual last day due to the admin side of the process. I wasnt sure if i was to believe it, could have been a pressure tactic. Whether its true or not try to get the paperwork for the deposit before 4pm.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club