Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Club

MrKnoe

Hi everyone,

I just joined the club and recently just ordered my brand new Fiesta Zetec S 1.0l ecoboost 125! This will be my second car I have ever owned and will be my first ever off the factory line! Well its nice to meet you all and look forward to having many more conversations to come.

Anyone else here invested in the Fiesta zs eco? Mine should arrive on the 10th July. I am going to have to take public transport for 2 weeks, which I am dreading!

• Like 1

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Hi and welcome to FOC!

I think you will find a lot of members on here have gone for the Zetec S Ecoboost 125PS.

It is a great engine for the little car, still have doubts about whether I should have gone for one myself. :lol:

Well this will be my first Ford and hopefully will last the test of time. I picked a Ford due to looking around and seeing more old Ford cars still working than other manufacturers. But I guess I shall see how it performs.

hello ı am new to the club too:)although ı have payed for price last mounth ı am still waiting from off fabric line..ıts first like you ..ı selected 1.6 engine and oto trans. gear ...so ıam so exciting...:)

I have ordered my titanium x 5door in candy blue due 3rd week in August. Dealer is holding on to it until sept 1so I get a63 plate

what is password for men ...my car is my love..(.heyy women not to need let know this:))

Hi Kane welcome to FOC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club