Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does My 2007 57 1.6 Tdci Fiesta Have A Dpf?

3putgrb

Hi, Just bought a Mk6 1.6 TDCI Fiesta Ghia for my daughter and not sure if fitted with a DPF?

Does a daily 35 mile motorway commute but a lot of short journeys during the day.

Appreciate any info. from some one in the know.

I'm 99.9% sure it does not have one.

I had a March 2010 90PS 1.6 TDCi Fiesta and that did not have one, so I can't imagine yours will.

They started fitting them around mid 2010 to the 1.6 TDCi Fiesta, and engines increased to 95PS (probably to make up for increased exhaust pressure).

They were fitted from March 2010 onwards so yours will NOT have one.

They were fitted from March 2010 onwards so yours will NOT have one.

My old Fiesta was built 30/3/2010 and definitely didn't have one, so there is probably a bit of an overlap around that time, but in this case the OP shouldn't have one anyway.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I thought there was no DPF but was reading the thread on the forum about Ford/Volvo diesel contamination in the sump and some of the post's were from guys with 1.6 tdci Focus's on 06 plates suggesting they had DPF's!

This confused me but I guess they are mixing DPF with DMF?

Thanks again.

My old Fiesta was built 30/3/2010 and definitely didn't have one, so there is probably a bit of an overlap around that time, but in this case the OP shouldn't have one anyway.

Yeah they used all the leftover parts on yours ;)

Yeah they used all the leftover parts on yours ;)

It was a Ford management car, so wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I thought there was no DPF but was reading the thread on the forum about Ford/Volvo diesel contamination in the sump and some of the post's were from guys with 1.6 tdci Focus's on 06 plates suggesting they had DPF's!

This confused me but I guess they are mixing DPF with DMF?

Thanks again.

They fitted them earlier to the Focus, but the Fiesta didn't have its DPF fitted on the 1.6 TDCi until 2010.

Any Fiesta 1.6 TDCi which was built 2010 or later and is registered as 95PS, will have a DPF - anything before (or the 90PS) will not have a DPF.

I also believe the 1.4 TDCi never had a DPF...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club