Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cars That Men Just Shouldn't Drive

DanGersFord

Fiat 500, Nissan juke, ford ka. No man should willing allow themselves to be carried as a passenger except in dire emergency.

Add a Chevvy Aveo to that list.

Had one as a courtesy car last year and had to rev the thing to death to make it go anywhere.

More like a go-kart than a car.

Flamin' terrible thing.

Really, anything not Ford? :P

Except a Noble M600, those are alright to drive :P

I had a Twingo RS :(

And you had best not mean Classic Mini's -.-

I find the new Suzuki Swifts to be a bit feminine, as well as the usual Beetles, Fiat 500's, older model Audi TT's and newer one's that aren't S-Line :P, C1's, 107's and Aygo's (killed me to have one while my car was repaired) and to go with the Seat Mii and Volkswagen Up, Ford Ka's of any new kind and StreetKa's, Vauxhalls, Chevrolet Spark, yellow cars, pink cars, the same kinda blue you get on Fiat 500's, older Porsche Boxters (new ones are pretty sweet to be honest now), and probably many many more.

+1 on the Mod comment :P

no i was talking about the color when i said all of them lol. No classic ones rule especially with the large rims they look great. but hey i'm too tall to be in one lol

adding the vauxhall adam to the list XD.

Skoda go and VW up i was dying to write on a dirty one the other day 'UP' Yours!

• Like 2

Mitsubishi i

Or whatever the damn thing Is called...

The only smart car a guy should drive is the starbug replica from the one off 3 part Red Dwarf!!

• Like 1

pink vw beetles (the newer not newest shape) with pink eyelashes and convertible...

Yes... I saw one...

• Like 1

Volkswagen beattle with flowers on it :lol:

Eurk!

Volkswagen beattle with flowers on it :lol:

Has anyone noticed the lovely flower vase some of them have on the dash smiley_sick.gif

Has anyone noticed the lovely flower vase some of them have on the dash smiley_sick.gif

Wish they did them for Fiesta's :(

Wish they did them for Fiesta's :(

Wash yer mouth out!

next he will be saying he wants to have "powered by fairydust" engrained into the rear window... :p

next he will be saying he wants to have "powered by fairydust" engrained into the rear window... :P

When i get the fiesta st, i'm tempted by a vinyl bumper sticker that says "because life is too short for a hybrid!" :)

• Like 1

next he will be saying he wants to have "powered by fairydust" engrained into the rear window... :P

I do have a couple of packets of those in the garage...

Liking Welshy's idea!

As for you Dave...

Liking Welshy's idea!

As for you Dave...

Yes Dave, getting very worried about you now mate.

You need to get out more. :p

Vauxhall Tigra. Id also say a Ford Puma but they seem to be getting a bit of a following so ill keep that one on the back burner...

Vauxhall Tigra. Id also say a Ford Puma but they seem to be getting a bit of a following so ill keep that one on the back burner...

The Puma will be our little secret! don't worry, hardly anyone reads this :lol:

I saw a pink Micra convertable, with eye-lashes today (fully loaded :lol: ), woman driving a man around

The Puma will be our little secret! don't worry, hardly anyone reads this :lol:

I saw a pink Micra convertable, with eye-lashes today (fully loaded :lol: ), woman driving a man around

I should so do this to my ST when I put my front bumper on, eye lashes, powered by fairy dust stickers, belt pad and steering wheel trims.

I should so do this to my ST when I put my front bumper on, eye lashes, powered by fairy dust stickers, belt pad and steering wheel trims.

So when is the surgery booked for?

Do we need to start calling you Davina?

• Like 1

What about the Renault Twizy? but then again i'd kill to drive the Renault Twizy F1although I do find it hard to believe that it would require as much downforce as that spoiler, those sideskirts and that front splitter would be able to create haha

renault-twizy-1-front-three-quarters.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club