Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cars That Men Just Shouldn't Drive

DanGersFord

Now that truly is one ugly collection of parts!

fugly is the only word for it!

Well there's a chav near me racing around in a lowered VW Up! with deep dish alloys that stick out the side of the car... My days he has no idea how bad he looks.

Just saw some young lad driving an old 2CV Dolly, he did not look happy ;)

Seen a wee well built baldy guy driving a white mini Cooper ref AV1 BUF lmao

Seen a wee well built baldy guy driving a white mini Cooper ref AV1 BUF lmao

Yes, if he gets stopped by the police and they say "your tyres are bald" he would say "they are not bald, just merely thinning, officer" :lol:

• Like 1

He could try rubbing them with Alpecin ;)

Honestly it was funny as haha looked right daft

i spend a lot of time running cars in for the MOT, and seeing as large majority of my customers are female, you can imagine some of the examples i have to drive....for instance, todays beauty was the Fiat 500 in that very suspect shade of blue....so remember, spare a thought for the mechs...it might not actually be their car.

thats my excuse and im sticking with it :D

Honestly it was funny as haha looked right daft

I dont think thats very politically correct - how would you like it? -

:lol: (apologies to the folically challenged)

Lmao :lol:

Any six three and over getting out of a small car, just looks wrong! On all levels

One long leg out, then some movement, then another leg out and some more movement....hey presto, out pops a male.... As seen on A13/M25 yesterday police was looking up, I'm sure they moved him on pretty sharpish or they would have been off sick with stiff necks.

Fiat 500, perhaps one my most hated cars on the road.

Bright yellow/pink cars.

Cars with awful bodykits

Tinted into oblivion Audi TT, the 21st century drug dealers car (makes my blood boil) lol

Ford Puma now that i know longer drive one. Was not until after i bought mine that i noticed the high percentage of women driving them. Still a great car, kept mine for 13 years :rolleyes:

ford ka, fiesta,

Peugeot 206, 106,

Mini cooper,

Citroen saxo,

Suzuki jimney, Swift

Toyota yaris,

Volkswagon fox,

Renault clio,"

Daewoo matiz

And any of them smart cars should not be driven if you have owt dangling between ur legs ;)

• Like 1

Whats wrong with the fiesta :lol:

• Like 1

was gonna say hey whats up with the fiesta =D

Sorry boys fiesta is learners car maybe if its a van ya cud pull it off but even at ford show its kinda like ya couldn't afford anything bigger...and I know quite a few women tat drive em and when I say women I mean 50+ lol

I love my fiesta =) I'm on my second one. Had a MK6 and now the MK7.5ZS. But i'm 23 can i count as a learner?lol

A Fiesta is s good town car for anyone imho.

If it wasn't for the need of boot space to take my dogs to work I'd probably drive one myself.

And I'm certainly no girly wuss ;)

I love my fiesta =) I'm on my second one. Had a MK6 and now the MK7.5ZS. But i'm 23 can i count as a learner?lol

Lol...23 ur still a baby ...uve probably two years left so start saving your pocket money lol

Lol...23 ur still a baby ...uve probably two years left so start saving your pocket money lol

oh cool thanks =D. I looked at the focus ST but at my age the insurance didnt want to have me (neither did all the other ones) and for the price of a normal focus i would of had less than the fiesta. And i didnt need the huge space either.

Anyways fiestas rock =) I have to say it i just bought one :P

• Like 1

Just saw some young lad driving an old 2CV Dolly, he did not look happy ;)

See when boy-racers get done for speeding/wheel-spinning/generally being an anti-social knob, I think the courts should take away their car for a month and force them to drive a 2CV!!! Bet they would only do it once :)

• Like 3

See when boy-racers get done for speeding/wheel-spinning/generally being an anti-social knob, I think the courts should take away their car for a month and force them to drive a 2CV!!! Bet they would only do it once :)

a pink one or a bright yellow one with nice flowers on it would be even better.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club