Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cars That Men Just Shouldn't Drive

DanGersFord

The great thing about the fiesta is theres that much you can do to alter them :) ive enjoyed tinkering with mine and ive learned alot in doing so but im getting a focus ST3 soon anyway :)

do you have a thread to yours?

See when boy-racers get done for speeding/wheel-spinning/generally being an anti-social knob, I think the courts should take away their car for a month and force them to drive a 2CV!!! Bet they would only do it once :)

a pink one or a bright yellow one with nice flowers on it would be even better.

.........with lashes!!!! :D :D :D

Eurk...

The Skoda Estelle, no-one and I mean no-one should be seen in one let alone driving one without a disguise,

Having said that one place I worked at had one that the then transport manager had bought, he threatened the entire sales rep team that if they didn't look after their company car, I.E. keep it clean both inside and out he would take it off them for a week for the first offence, (Two weeks for the second, and so on) and they would have to drive the Estelle.

Needless to say the reps had the cleanest cars in the car park

• Like 2

haha, lmfao! that is a good way to motivate to clean motoring!

• 2 weeks later...

ford ka, fiesta,

Peugeot 206, 106,

Mini cooper,

Citroen saxo,

Suzuki jimney, Swift

Toyota yaris,

Volkswagon fox,

Renault clio,"

Daewoo matiz

And any of them smart cars should not be driven if you have owt dangling between ur legs ;)

Theres nothing wrong with the fiesta, I used to love driving my sons when he was learning to drive, it came with allsorts of freebies, like free petrol, free insurance and road tax.

My mondeo never turned a wheel for nearly six months till he passed his test, I nearly cried when I had to start putting petrol in mine

• Like 3

The Skoda Estelle, no-one and I mean no-one should be seen in one let alone driving one without a disguise,

Having said that one place I worked at had one that the then transport manager had bought, he threatened the entire sales rep team that if they didn't look after their company car, I.E. keep it clean both inside and out he would take it off them for a week for the first offence, (Two weeks for the second, and so on) and they would have to drive the Estelle.

Needless to say the reps had the cleanest cars in the car park

Made canny rally cars tho :ph34r:

• Like 1

Aye only good thing skoda are made for rallying...uglist carsssss ever and stupid names octiva octopus...roomster ugly bus.....fabia sounds like !Removed! footie player or !Removed! star

V******* Adam... my God it looks terrible.

V******* Adam... my God it looks terrible.

Fully agree, saw my first one yesterday.

Yech!

They're disgusting little things, I don't get why they made it so ugly, and that's supposed to be taking orders away from DS3's and Mini's? Clearly nobody visited a Mini or Citroen dealers...

• 1 month later...

My !Removed! whipped neighbour took another lash of the whip and got himself a 11yr old jimni ...a barman a big bar man driving around in a sky blue jimni pmsl

• Like 1

Tell him to get down and dirty in the woods, once its hit a few trees it will have some character and would be a big up-you to the missus when he takes it out every weekend to get down and dirty in the woods. ;)

• Like 1

Tell him to get down and dirty in the woods, once its hit a few trees it will have some character and would be a big up-you to the missus when he takes it out every weekend to get down and dirty in the woods. ;)

Only woods that jimni will see is mr lenny woods...lol...his leash wouldn't stretch to the nearest woods ...whipped to the highest degre her sat in the car beeping till he runs out to open the gates lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club