Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forza 5 Or Driveclub ??

Changed my mind about gaming. But I am selling my xbox when I can find a buyer.

Just wondering which you prefer between Forza 5 and DriveClub? Xbox One or PS4?

PS4 :) cant say ive played either game though so cant comment on that

I guess no one else can either.

I've decided to go for the PS4. But will make a final decision before pre ordering it.

I hope they make a new driving sim other than Drive Club on the PS4 because I don't want to play a game with no campain in the game like TitanFall.

Just wosh Gran Turismo 6 would come to the PS4 then I would be happy!!!!!!!!

Well gran turismo 5 was out on PS3 so should be

GT6 won't be on PS4, it's already been stated that it'll be PS3 only, though you'll be able to buy it to download for PS4.

• 1 month later...

GT6 won't be on PS4, it's already been stated that it'll be PS3 only, though you'll be able to buy it to download for PS4.

Sounds good. Might not boher with it since I have about 4 games which I want and its getting expensive at £55-60 a pop!

:P iRacing is good, but it massively depends on how good your computer is unfortunately.

Yeah iRacing is for the PC, but it's a lot more realistic than console games by far; trouble is the amount it costs to be able to play it, just upgraded my 2 desktops and even now the smaller one struggles with a £850 graphics card, so not good :P

GT6 demo (GT academy) is out on the Playstation Network at the moment, I'm pretty impressed by it.

Forza 5 every single time!! :)

Driveclub looks much more up my street, plus I'm getting the PS4, XB1 does nothing for me - they could have called it the 720 with the number of U-turns it has done.

I have bought both Forza 3, 4 and horizon. I gt about 1hr in and get bored "poopless".

Even GT5 I found boring after a while - thats after I completed 1-4 too.

Project Gotham is personally my favourite racing franchise there has been, I prefer driving games to be slightly arcade like - more fun than sim.

• 2 months later...

Preordered the XboxOne last month. Then changed it to the Cod bundle (GAME). Preodered Watch Dogs, Battelfield 4 and Forza 5

I've decided to buy B4, not my kind of game any more and now that Watch Dogs has been put back to Spring next year, I'll have to cancel it. NOT at all happy about Watch Dogs!!

I've decided to go for AC4: Black Flag and I'm going to get the Xbox Lve GAME Exclusive 12 Month Day One Edition Gold Membership. So now I'll have to trail in the shop tomorrow.

Might decide to pick the console up on the release day.

Although I rang the store up to see when the bundle is being released, I'm still worried that I won't be able to have the console on the release day.

Watch Dogs is delayed until next year :c so I'm not bothering getting a console til next year.

I was getting it on PC anyway, so doesn't affect my next gen decision. I will only buy games for the PS4 I can't get on PC at release.

Still it is a shame, but understandable, although I think they should have made the decision earlier. Clearly they were at the point were the discs needed to go into production and realised that they probably only had enough resources to get either AC4 or WD ready for the launch date.

I would rather a game be delayed than rushed, and with WD being a new IP I can understand they want to get it right.

Best for Watch Dogs to be delayed. It will be great when they release it.

Just preordered the Xbox Live GAME Exclusive 12 Month Day One Edition Gold Membership for myself and a mate. I also preordered Assassin's Creed : Black Flag

• 3 weeks later...

After just watching the forza release advert I think it's going to be full of surprises the trailer shows a current lotus f1 car and the yes marina circuit both of which weren't even expected roll on the 22nd.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Ford OC mobile app

• 10 months later...

Forza 5 all the way now there's a horizon 2 on the way sorry I know it's an old thread but can't help my self ha ha gran turismo is boring compared to forza top gear test tracks completed with racing the stigs digital cousin and voice over by the hosts

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club